Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #14,791  
Good morning all. 66F for a start and patchy fog. Forecast is for 86F and cloudy. Today's chores more of the same from yesterday.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,792  
Don, Have you ever heard of " Chi " running ? Give this a read...I have used this lean forward technique when running..it works

Chi Running in New York: Working with gravity for a 'controlled fall' - NY Daily News

Brin thanks for the article. My Dr. actually said that maybe in a year I can run again, I'll keep the site bookmarked to review and ask him about it.

I only have 2 days of pain pills left - so I better hurry up and start healing!

Good morning! 74˚ inside, cloudy outside, a little cooler when ice is on the knee...... I finished one book time to start another...... Looks like my wife will get the honors of mowing the yard the first time with the new Z. I need to make her a cheat sheet on the steps of starting the mower and engaging the PTO.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,793  
73F, no rain since midnight

Chain link fence gets delivered today
Have a great day

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #14,794  
good afternoon all. Got to 81 degrees here, full sun, and worked hard outside, worked up a good sweat which felt good despite the salt that always seems to get in my eyes. I should really wear a sweatband more often.

And part of what had me working hard was picking tomatoes and peppers. I went over to the garden to start dismantling it for the winter, and whoa, look at all those red, or at least pink, tomatoes. We have had warm days and nights and I'm picking tomatoes in October, which I've never done before. Uh, global warming perhaps?... Or just an unusually warm beginning to Fall. And dry now. After so much rain, almost two years of above average rain.
Truly beats the alternative though. Maybe our turn will be next when the weather changes due to EL Beano, the new weather patterns from excessive soybean cultivation...:D Well, they will call it something and give it a name.

Attachments

• P1020320 (2).jpg
    P1020320 (2).jpg
    428.6 KB · Views: 94
   / Good morning!!!! #14,795  
That's quite a haul, Drew

/ Good morning!!!! #14,796  
CAUTION - Work Ahead

Most of my fence order delivered today

image-691473809.jpg

image-3117230423.jpg

image-2251394096.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #14,797  
Good Evening. 1925, clear, {moony} 75* with 85% humidity. Tonight's forecast low is 66* with no chance of rain. We had a good looking day here. I sharpened the blades on the Husqvarna rider, but they were so bad I went ahead and picked up a new set. {Blankity blank sand} Also got some 90wt oil for the tiller. Since I only use it a couple three hours a year, I haven't changed it in the four or five years I've had it. But with the broken washer on the oil plug, and me having to add some oil, I figured now was a good time to change it.

Here is tonight's sunset at the Larro Ranchero.

032.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #14,798  
CAUTION - Work Ahead

Most of my fence order delivered today

You fencing in, or fencing out? :laughing:

Is this a DIY fence build? The last time I had chain link fence installed, they used a pneumatic post driver. That was a real time and work saver.

/ Good morning!!!!
#14,799  
Good Evening. 1925, clear, {moony} 75* with 85% humidity. Tonight's forecast low is 66* with no chance of rain. We had a good looking day here. I sharpened the blades on the Husqvarna rider, but they were so bad I went ahead and picked up a new set. {Blankity blank sand} Also got some 90wt oil for the tiller. Since I only use it a couple three hours a year, I haven't changed it in the four or five years I've had it. But with the broken washer on the oil plug, and me having to add some oil, I figured now was a good time to change it.

Here is tonight's sunset at the Larro Ranchero.

View attachment 339667

Nice pic, Larry.

/ Good morning!!!!
#14,800  
You fencing in, or fencing out? :laughing:

Is this a DIY fence build? The last time I had chain link fence installed, they used a pneumatic post driver. That was a real time and work saver.

I have gotten pretty good at pushing them in with the loader. I mark with chalk on the post how far to go in, then start it by hand, then use the bucket to push it in. Being real sandy soil helps a lot.