Tractor
    Simplicity 4041 Pow'rMax, Murray Garden Max, Simplicity ZTR

Default Re: Good morning!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 300UGUY View Post
    I have gotten pretty good at pushing them in with the loader. I mark with chalk on the post how far to go in, then start it by hand, then use the bucket to push it in. Being real sandy soil helps a lot.
    Try that in clay sometime!
    Randy
    Southern boy and proud to tell it! Live and let live...

Tractor
    Kioti CK30HST, Case DX35

Quote Originally Posted by dave1949 View Post
    You fencing in, or fencing out? Is this a DIY fence build? The last time I had chain link fence installed, they used a pneumatic post driver. That was a real time and work saver.
    I guess out as it is replacing the fence around the pool. Yep, DYI. I'm using my 9 in auger on the PHD, set each post in concrete. Gonna take me longer, but oh well. I've pushed wooden post in with the loader, wife refuses to be the holder any more.
    David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet
    David
    Please visit: Vacation Hawaii

CK30HST, FEL w/ATI Tach all, Toothbar, Pallet forks, BH, Hydraulic Offset Flail, Brush Hog, Box Blade, PHD, Tiller, Landscape Rake, Boom pole w/extension&winch, Quick hitch, TuffTop Canopy
    Case DX35 w/LX116 "bobtach" Loader,

Tractor
    Kioti CK30HST, Case DX35

Nice, Larro, really nice.

David

CK30HST, FEL w/ATI Tach all, Toothbar, Pallet forks, BH, Hydraulic Offset Flail, Brush Hog, Box Blade, PHD, Tiller, Landscape Rake, Boom pole w/extension&winch, Quick hitch, TuffTop Canopy

Tractor
    Kioti CK30HST, Case DX35

Put 2 front tires and deck on wife's Craftsman today. Parts came from a year old mower that the frame failed, both sides.

Good morning!!!!-image-4045830507-jpg

David

Tractor
    3930 Ford B1750 & B7500 Kubota

Quote Originally Posted by sodamo View Post

I was walking the trash out to the road. When I saw the sunset I ran back to the house and got the camera. I took about thirty pictures to get a few good ones. Remember when you had to pay through the nose to get film developed?

Tractor
    Kioti CK30HST, Case DX35

Yea, that's why I have so many digital now.

David

Tractor
    Kubota L 5240 John Deere 550 Gator Toro 60 in zero turn Toro 44 in walk behind

A nice warm early fall day and even warmer for tomorrow with mid 80s for highs. A/C running strong for the next couple of days then good size rain from the tropics but no cold shots thru 20 th of October. Rag weed is going wild and so is my nose. Got diabetes report back from last week all items a ok better than it has shown in a couple of years, eating right does help. Gout numbers now normal as well and will try not to get off the wagon so to speak. Really wish it would frost to kill the rag weed. Off to bed for another exciting day at work

Tractor
    Kioti DK50SE HST w/FEL, John Deere LX266 & STX38 Mowers. Stihl MS290 20" bar (For Sale), CS261, & FS190 + Echo CS400 & rusty old Ranger snowplow truck

Quote Originally Posted by Larro Darro View Post
    I was walking the trash out to the road. When I saw the sunset I ran back to the house and got the camera. I took about thirty pictures to get a few good ones. Remember when you had to pay through the nose to get film developed?
    That is a sunset worthy of paying to have developed... Glad you did not have to though...

Be well Larro,
    David
    Former Submariner & Army SGT
    2011 Kioti DK50SE HST, KL-401 FEL w/72" bucket, tooth bar, & Ratchet Rake, 2 rear remotes, canopy, WR Long RBG72 Grapple, Woods BB72X cutter & TSG-50 stump grinder, TSC PHD, & more to come. Mowers 2003 JD LX266 42" deck mower, & old JD STX-38 (12.5 hp).

Managing 51 Acres of Virginia hills with ponds & streams, Freshly Clear Cut!, riding trails, empty pasture, long gravel drive, veggie garden, & yard.

Tractor
    Kubota L5740HSTC, Massey Ferguson 2615

Quote Originally Posted by sodamo View Post

good morning all. Larro, you should get that pic framed. And David/Sodamo, how can I say this politely and delicately..... now I see two nice tractors that you get to use and what do I see your wife stuck with? Is she "attached" to that Craftsman?

I only mention this because she mentioned to me that she was shopping for a nice 7 series JD garden tractor that she was trying to get for under fifteen grand...

Tractor
    Simplicity 4041 Pow'rMax, Murray Garden Max, Simplicity ZTR

Beautiful fall morning, got to get moving though, but I like sitting on my deck in the dark listening to the stray cats fight!
    Randy
    Southern boy and proud to tell it! Live and let live...

Page 1481 of 5019 FirstFirst ... 481981138114311471147814791480148114821483148414911531158119812481 ... LastLast