Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #14,801  
I have gotten pretty good at pushing them in with the loader. I mark with chalk on the post how far to go in, then start it by hand, then use the bucket to push it in. Being real sandy soil helps a lot.

Try that in clay sometime!:D

/ Good morning!!!! #14,802  
You fencing in, or fencing out? :laughing: Is this a DIY fence build? The last time I had chain link fence installed, they used a pneumatic post driver. That was a real time and work saver.
I guess out as it is replacing the fence around the pool. Yep, DYI. I'm using my 9 in auger on the PHD, set each post in concrete. Gonna take me longer, but oh well. I've pushed wooden post in with the loader, wife refuses to be the holder any more.
David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #14,803  
Nice, Larro, really nice.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,804  
Put 2 front tires and deck on wife's Craftsman today. Parts came from a year old mower that the frame failed, both sides.

image-4045830507.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #14,805  

I was walking the trash out to the road. When I saw the sunset I ran back to the house and got the camera. I took about thirty pictures to get a few good ones. Remember when you had to pay through the nose to get film developed?

/ Good morning!!!! #14,806  
Yea, that's why I have so many digital now.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,807  
A nice warm early fall day and even warmer for tomorrow with mid 80s for highs. A/C running strong for the next couple of days then good size rain from the tropics but no cold shots thru 20 th of October. Rag weed is going wild and so is my nose. Got diabetes report back from last week all items a ok better than it has shown in a couple of years, eating right does help. Gout numbers now normal as well and will try not to get off the wagon so to speak. Really wish it would frost to kill the rag weed. Off to bed for another exciting day at work

/ Good morning!!!! #14,808  
I was walking the trash out to the road. When I saw the sunset I ran back to the house and got the camera. I took about thirty pictures to get a few good ones. Remember when you had to pay through the nose to get film developed?

That is a sunset worthy of paying to have developed... Glad you did not have to though...

Be well Larro,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #14,809  

good morning all. Larro, you should get that pic framed. And David/Sodamo, how can I say this politely and delicately..... now I see two nice tractors that you get to use and what do I see your wife stuck with? Is she "attached" to that Craftsman?

I only mention this because she mentioned to me that she was shopping for a nice 7 series JD garden tractor that she was trying to get for under fifteen grand...:D:dance1:

/ Good morning!!!! #14,810  
Beautiful fall morning, got to get moving though, but I like sitting on my deck in the dark listening to the stray cats fight!:laughing: