Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #14,811  
Beautiful fall morning, got to get moving though, but I like sitting on my deck in the dark listening to the stray cats fight!:laughing:

I sit on my front porch, drinking coffee, and listening to crickets, and the young deer practicing for when they are big boys. They are snorting and head butting! Sort of reminds me of some guys I have known. :laughing:

Y'all have a great day!

/ Good morning!!!! #14,812  
Drinking my favorite coffee. 54° with clouds this morning. Heading to 77° with thunderstorms throughout the day. Washing the motorhome in between thunderstorms today. This is when I wish my motorhome was short like Drew's. :D
Larro, nice picture.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,813  
we have a light rain and 51 this morning getting up to 72 today.it looks like a wet period for the next four days.this should knock a lot of the leaves off.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,814  
The sky is nice and pink this morning... My eyes are probably a little bloodshot though... Too many adult beverages last night...

Sigh...

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #14,815  
Morning all, 61 here with a 70% chance of rain this afternoon with the high of 76.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,816  
good morning 55 degrees 85 for high today, it's summer again this week. i am gonna get me some seat time today me and the NH are doing some discing and seeding today before the rain gets here this weekend. i got 2 days and the engines stop can't hear the deer with the noise going on. when where in the mountain the noise echo's and sounds like it's right beside you.everyone have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #14,817  
The sky is nice and pink this morning... My eyes are probably a little bloodshot though... Too many adult beverages last night...

Sigh...

Be well all,
David
David the good thing about the blood shot eyes is it's not a normal thing. when you wake up and there not blood shot and you wonder why then you got a problem. just a little humor for your morning hope all is well

/ Good morning!!!! #14,818  
Good morning! 75˚heading to 90˚. Knee swelling is going down. Yesterday, my better half broke in the JD Z. I call it the tank, at 1600 lbs. I was sure glad that I did not have to suffer the pain in my knee with the bouncing of the Z. The only pain I had while she was mowing was seeing that 16mph mower going 3mph the whole time - no honey, I'm not complaining!:)

/ Good morning!!!! #14,819  
Good Morning. 0700, clear, 66* with 92% humidity. Forecast is for a high of 86 with no chance of rain. I'm going to get my food plots in today. I need to rake the pinestraw off them, scatter some triple 13 and till it in. Then broadcast the ryegrass seeds and rake them in. And I have to get it done by dinnertime. My work week[end] starts early. St. Joe Timberlands is having their annual meeting for their hunt club lease holders and I'm only about 75% done with the setup. Got to have it finished by 1500, my usual worktime.

Thanks for the kind words on the picture. The camera made it look more dramatic than it was in reality. And I picked the most colorful one to post.

Larro

/ Good morning!!!! #14,820  
The only pain I had while she was mowing was seeing that 16mph mower going 3mph the whole time - no honey, I'm not complaining!

wiser words were never spoken. :D:thumbsup:

let's see, how much kinetic energy can one transfer hitting a mesquite tree trunk at 16mph?:eek: