Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #14,841  
70F, dry since midnight, beautiful morning.
Have to start mowing rotation again, dog's area today, maybe in front of the pool.
Need to accurately inventory my fence delivery as I can't remember what HD guy said was missing :(

You guys sure are humorous this morning, laughter is good.

Txdon: my wife is just the opposite, thinks mowers are supposed to be run flat out. She did start out slow on her Z, but quickly adapted.

Have a great day.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #14,842  
Txdon: my wife is just the opposite, thinks mowers are supposed to be run flat out. She did start out slow on her Z, but quickly adapted....
David

Ahhh, you give me hope....

/ Good morning!!!! #14,843  
good morning all. Larro, you should get that pic framed. And David/Sodamo, how can I say this politely and delicately..... now I see two nice tractors that you get to use and what do I see your wife stuck with? Is she "attached" to that Craftsman? I only mention this because she mentioned to me that she was shopping for a nice 7 series JD garden tractor that she was trying to get for under fifteen grand...:D:dance1:

LOL, delicately and politely enough, but some defense is in order. This property is former sugarcane turned into pasture prior to our arrival. My initial mowing was a 5ft rotary on my Kioti. This Craftsman was the premier ride when new and I still got to do the rougher or new areas.
As couple years ago, the craftsman had become something of a beater, I probably should have taken a pic of that old deck the Sears repair guy told us rock cutting wasn't covered under the warranty :( I had gotten my flail by then and decided I'd get Soph a smaller, real tractor, like a BX. That fiasco was covered over on the Kubota forum.

Then I found the Case which is slightly larger than the Kioti so I figured I'd get a 48 inch flail for the Kioti, looking at the Caroni. About that time my neighbors who were looking to sell their house and move offered to sell me their Scag, at a price even better than the new flail. I really had my doubts Soph could handle the Z given her disabilities - again she proved me wrong.
So, as you can see, she definitely has no need for a JD: image-1487421309.jpg

While I get to enjoy this: image-1522297380.jpg

But with the fence realignment, hopefully at least 95% of the area for this will be accessible to the Craftsman or Scag.

Thanks for you concern Drew :)

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #14,844  
Wearing those in a wet barnyard has a way of bringing you down to earth.:)

LOL The barnyard isn't wet, jinman. I am wearing the dancing shoes to try to make the barnyard become wet.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,845  
Don't like stillettos on a women, they just poke holes in the car roof lining.:eek::ashamed:

Reminds me of an old poem:

There must have been some pushing,
From the indents on the cushion,
And the footprints on the dashboard.
Upsidedown.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,846  
Neat poem, Jim!

/ Good morning!!!! #14,847  
Sfunny how you remember things.

Could be said to be an unrequited ambition from the middle of last century. But then we only had English cars which were rather cramped inside and lay-back seats hadn't been invented. :D

/ Good morning!!!! #14,848  
good morning 53 degrees very nice. got to ride the tractor yesterday and felt good, got the gardens all disc and sewed. got to play greese monkey today. everyone have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #14,849  
49 degrees and back to normal again. Not sure I could take the heat of the south for a long period of time or maybe it is the hotel life style I couldn't manage.
Today we are working on more arrangements for our daughters wedding, wife is one busy woman for sure and me we'll I'm the guy driving her around!

/ Good morning!!!! #14,850  
good morning all. They say it might rain today, but so far the radar is clear. I hope that storm in the Gulf calms down and doesn't do a lot of damage.

off to the hospital with Nadene this morning, will probably be there all weekend, her kidneys are not doing well, and they won't keep her on the chemo trial drug unless her numbers improve. I think this is her/our sixteenth hospital stay...so we pack up the laptop, I've got the air card charged up, and we will watch Grimm fairy tales (free on amazon.com Prime) for as long as it takes her to fall asleep. Usually about ten minutes if she's holding my hand.

No more of that. Need to focus and appreciate what we have, not bemoan what we don't.
Each day is a blessing.

and before I forget, David/sodamo, I was just having fun with you. Most of our wives drive the "good" car, but we get to drive the "good" tractor.
Fair deal!