Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #14,851  
62 this morning high of 85 today lots of sunshine no rain until Sunday night thru Tuesday and we need it. No chance of frosts thru October 20 at least. Time to get ready for work

/ Good morning!!!! #14,852  
Good morning! 75˚heading to 90˚. Knee swelling is going down. Yesterday, my better half broke in the JD Z. I call it the tank, at 1600 lbs. I was sure glad that I did not have to suffer the pain in my knee with the bouncing of the Z. The only pain I had while she was mowing was seeing that 16mph mower going 3mph the whole time - no honey, I'm not complaining!:)
Don, may be you are expecting to much from your DW and Deere. :D 10 mph is more in line with what you can expect from your Deere.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,853  
Coffee is brewing. 63° with clouds this morning. Heading to 79° with clouds, sun and thunderstorms throughout the day. Good day to sit back and enjoy the good weather we have been having this fall.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,854  
Good morning everyone. 66 here, supposed to hit 77 with a 60% chance of rain. They said 70% yesterday and we didn't get a drop.:confused2:
Clean some junk out of the shed last night and put to the road for garbage day. 4am this morning got woken up by the sound of the bass from a car radio and looked out side to see someone going through my garbage.:confused: Didn't mine that they were rumaging through the garbage but it would have been nice if the would have turned the radio down.:mad:

/ Good morning!!!! #14,855  
Another hot October day coming up, but the tropical storm and cold front are bringing fall next week.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,856  
It just rained over night and sprinkling now. I am glad I decided to get another mowing in yesterday and I mowed it extra short in preparation that I may never be able to mow again till spring. We will see. If thats the case, Another week or two will determine if I can take the mower deck off and prep it for winter.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,857  
2013-10-04, 0845

44 and overcast right now.Today's prediction is a high of 73, partly cloudy.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,858  
52 deg. when I woke today at 5:15, hope for another nice day like yesterday but predicting rain. After work yesterday I was able to wash and wax the tractor getting ready for winter. Ordered 3 PT Woodmaxx snow blower that with the plow in the front should assure that no snow will fly now that I am ready for winter.

Drew Best to you and Nadene

/ Good morning!!!! #14,859  
Today we are working on more arrangements for our daughters wedding, wife is one busy woman for sure and me we'll I'm the guy driving her around!

. . . and writing the checks?:eek:

It's a breezy 70 F here this morning with clouds expected to increase as a result of an approaching cold front that will sweep through overnight or early tomorrow. I hope it brings at least a couple of drops of rain.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,860  
Cloudy and 61*, not supposed to rain until Sunday.

I think I will work on next year's firewood today. I have a pile of rounds that need splitting and stacking.

Sharon is off to a dog show in Matamoras, PA this weekend.