Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #14,871  
But then we only had English cars which were rather cramped inside and lay-back seats hadn't been invented.

Non! Monsieur! Ze Peugeot 403 had reclining seats. What insanity struck me to buy this thing when I was seventeen for the summer transport to a job, but it had a sunroof and reclining front seats, in the early sixties. And four on the tree.
When it broke, not too long after i got it, it was buried, as was appropriate.

Drew,

Le Peugeot is FRENCH! the reference was to English Cars!

Sacre Bleu!
:D
David

/ Good morning!!!! #14,872  
To be fair I did say that lay-back seats hadn't been invented then.

There weren't many European, or American, cars in NZ as the the import tariff on them was 10 to 15 times the tariff on the English stuff. A friend had a 403 and it handled and cornered exceptionally well.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,873  
To be fair I did say that lay-back seats hadn't been invented then.

There weren't many European, or American, cars in NZ as the the import tariff on them was 10 to 15 times the tariff on the English stuff. A friend had a 403 and it handled and cornered exceptionally well.

The car, or the girl? :confused3: ;)

/ Good morning!!!! #14,874  
The car, or the girl? :confused3: ;)

Unfortunately it was the car because, as I mentioned earlier, it was an unfulfilled ambition. There were other verses to the ditty but I have not been able to remember, or to find them. One graphical described the location of the shift lever. :rolleyes:

/ Good morning!!!! #14,875  
good morning looks like another nice day on tap. 55 degrees rain headed in Sunday and Monday. got to go to a wedding today so no projects going on. should be intresting it's suppose to be an old fashion type thing. the drinks as for as alcohol is rolling rock and pabst blueribbon and mad dog 20 20, i'll have a coke please. everyone have a great day.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,876  
61 this morning with another 80 plus day on tap no rain till late Sunday and Monday. Can not beat this weather grass has slowed down leaves showing a little color and nice temperatures. Great day to be alive, Good Morning

/ Good morning!!!! #14,878  
Now Sam, you made me run to the dictionary on Mad Dog 2020.
Urban Dictionary: md 20/20
I love the comments.
Only one reaction, this is modern day Ripple wine, the horrible stuff I chugged one night at age 16 with my buddies at a party. I still remember how sick I got... I wasn't much for experimentation after that.

I'd drink the Rolling Rock but for local beers, PA's Yuengling is pretty good.
Sam, I usually go for a cup of coffee ...though caterer coffee can be dicey. Add lots of milk and it all evens out...:D
Have fun!

/ Good morning!!!! #14,879  
Moving day. I hope it actually stays dry like the weatherman says it will.

I've already moved most of my meager possessions I keep in tow. The Blue Harley is at a friend's house in a motorcycle shed, (probably for the winter now). I've retrienved my truck from another friend's home. Furniture wise all I have is a desk chair and a file cabinet. All my suits, shirts, slacks etc. except for a couple days worth I've moved. My mountain bike is going to a different friend's garage, but I will pick-up one of my guitar's and a couple of my guns, so he will have less of my junk. Then all that is left to move is the plastic bins I keep my clothes in, my pillows, my two laptops, and my luggage for business trips.

The hardest part is being one dude, and needing to move a car, a truck, and a harley all from one location to another...

Sigh... Someday my dust will all settle again and I can have my own place with my own stuff...

Be well all of you.
God Bless,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #14,880  
Moving day. I hope it actually stays dry like the weatherman says it will.

I've already moved most of my meager possessions I keep in tow. The Blue Harley is at a friend's house in a motorcycle shed, (probably for the winter now). I've retrienved my truck from another friend's home. Furniture wise all I have is a desk chair and a file cabinet. All my suits, shirts, slacks etc. except for a couple days worth I've moved. My mountain bike is going to a different friend's garage, but I will pick-up one of my guitar's and a couple of my guns, so he will have less of my junk. Then all that is left to move is the plastic bins I keep my clothes in, my pillows, my two laptops, and my luggage for business trips.

The hardest part is being one dude, and needing to move a car, a truck, and a harley all from one location to another...

Sigh... Someday my dust will all settle again and I can have my own place with my own stuff...

Be well all of you.
God Bless,
David

David things could be worse your health could be failing your daughters could be sick, you could have no place to go. Look to the bright side of things what you actually have and build on those. The Lord helps those who are willing to help themselves