Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #14,951  
65 this morning and heavy down pours for a greeting to this morning. Got all yard aerated and better than half over seeded but ran out of seed. No work today so maybe can get more seed but first going to funeral of one of wife's best friend of over 30 years lot of sadness here. This afternoon may go to Richmond to look at granite for kitchen project, then back home for a long day(six hours riding time) but we enjoy doing remodels. Have school job to go look at this morning that will be wintertime work. Good morning to all
Buppies sorry to hear about your wife's friend, hope everything goes well. thoughts and prayers go out to her. be careful on your trip to richmond.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,952  
good morning it's pouring down rain 65 degrees, sun suppose to be shining by lunch time. got to go to parts store this morning thats always not a good start to the day. everyone have a great day.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,953  
Buppies sorry to hear about your wife's friend, hope everything goes well. thoughts and prayers go out to her. be careful on your trip to richmond.

Thanks Sam hope everything is going well in your neck of the woods and I bet when you go to the parts store you come home with something you didn't plan on buying I always do

/ Good morning!!!! #14,954  
Thanks Sam hope everything is going well in your neck of the woods and I bet when you go to the parts store you come home with something you didn't plan on buying I always do
yelp a couple weeks ago it was a 3 1/2 ton floor jack on sale at napa, wife ask me how many jack's it took to jack up vehicle i said depends on how big the vehicle is. she said ok and all was well

/ Good morning!!!! #14,956  
Morning all, 54 now only going to be 57 later. Got lawn mowed just before storm hit last night, 7/10" in the rain gauge and dropped 20 degree overnight.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,957  
good morning its looking like a nice week with sun and a few clouds and 44 this morning reaching 61 today.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,958  
2013-10-07, 0825

53 right now and drizzling. A high of 72 with a 70% chance of rain. Looks to be a pretty crappy day.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,959  
Good Morning! 56˚ sunny heading to the mid 80s, beautiful day!

I'm down to one crutch and only need pain meds at night. My stitches come out at the end of the week and then I'll feel like I can do my therapy exercises better, without ripping them out. We had 1/3" rain this weekend and I am so ready to get going again.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,960  
Dave, it's a good thing you live in Maine. Those dogs would overheat down here. My sister brought her Husky with her when she moved from Colorado Springs, and he had to have a Florida haircut just to get by. When he wasn't in the creek, he was laying on the AC vent.

Larro

People do have these dogs in Florida, Texas, etc., but that's never quite made sense to me. The dogs would be miserable without AC and the swimming pool. They are much better suited to cool climates.

Double-coated animal fur as insulation works both ways I suppose up to a point. The surface of our dog's coat is very warm to the touch if they lay in the sunshine, and snow doesn't melt on them if they are out snoozing in a snow shower. The biggest problem may be that panting in hot humid air doesn't accomplish much internal cooling.