Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #14,971  
good morning a crisp 38 degrees will probably drop a couple more before daylight. the dogs got up early and when there up everyone is up. this weather will slow the grass down so might get by with one more mowing. have a great day everyone

/ Good morning!!!! #14,972  
52 this morning very breezy degrees this morning high in mid. 60s today. Good rains yesterday almost three inches of much needed moisture. Maybe some more light showers Wednesday and Thursday buy remaining on the chilly side. Good morning

/ Good morning!!!! #14,973  
Mid 40's heading to around 65 today and sunny! Sounds like a great day for sure!

/ Good morning!!!! #14,974  
Poured second cup of coffee. 38° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 67° with mostly bright sun. Got the wife home from her test. Now she need to wait for diagnoses. Hard to do when you are in pain all the time. Going to be a good day to get started on fall projects.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,975  
2013-10-08, 0728

47 right now...high will only be 61.
Looks like the rain has past and most of the leaves are down now

/ Good morning!!!! #14,976  
Morning EveryOne,already had coffee,now ready to start the day.64 Degrees here now and going up to upper 60s.Rain on the way.Have A Great day.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,977  
Weather channel says it is 52 now, it was cooler overnight I believe. Tons of rain and rumors there was a tornado lastnight nearby in Fredericksburg. I've not confirmed that.

I'm a bit sore and have not worked out yet for the day, I need to soon though.

I was up late getting advise from a friend about my situation. I believe I am entering a new phase of this process... We shall see what we shall see...

Tomorrow is my oldest daughter's birthday, I'm taking the day off to spend with her. Taking her to lunch and shopping I believe.

Be well and God Bless all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #14,978  
43 F this morning, up 2 degrees from yesterday's low of 41 F. I got on the tractor yesterday and mowed several spots including the ROW in front of and across the road from my house. I also mowed the one in front of my neighbor's place, so I mowed about a mile of ROW that varied from 6' wide in spots to 25' wide in others. Since they built up the road surface, it's a real challenge to mow the tall grass beside the pavement. Not only is the tractor at a ridiculous angle, but the pavement has a 1' shoulder dropoff or more. There's nothing like trying to mow in these conditions while running under low limbs of scrub oak growing alongside the road. The upside of all this is my neighbor is very thankful and buys me 20 gallons of diesel from time-to-time. I don't do it for the fuel, but it's a nice thank you gesture on his part. Of course, we also take them veggies by the grocery bag full. Yesterday the bag was loaded with okra, squash, tomatoes, and bell peppers that my wife and I picked over the last couple of days. Everything we have is full of veggies and we either have to eat them or give them away.:)

/ Good morning!!!! #14,979  
we have 40 degrees this morning going up to 71 today with sun all day.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,980  
Good morning all. 45F start this morning, 76F is the forecast high, sunny with light breeze. Boat testing, back wall prep, and Thanksgiving plans on the agenda today.