Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #1,491  
It's 37F heading to 55. Pretty overcast, with areas of drizzle which prompted the weather service to issue a alert for black ice - since the ground is frozen. I hate black ice. But, shouldn't be around long.

My basement remodel is one step closer to being finished. I was able to find ceiling tile discontinued two years ago that matches the rest of the basement, got that installed yesterday. Everyone has been patiently waiting for the billiards room - I work one day, can't hardly walk for three. Still have carpet and base. Am not looking forward to that. :(

To everyone: Have a quality day and enjoy life!!

/ Good morning!!!! #1,492  
It's 37F heading to 55. Pretty overcast, with areas of drizzle which prompted the weather service to issue a alert for black ice - since the ground is frozen. I hate black ice. But, shouldn't be around long.

My basement remodel is one step closer to being finished. I was able to find ceiling tile discontinued two years ago that matches the rest of the basement, got that installed yesterday. Everyone has been patiently waiting for the billiards room - I work one day, can't hardly walk for three. Still have carpet and base. Am not looking forward to that. :(

I'm sure it'll be great when it is finished! :thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #1,493  

Carpet and base...hmmm, will be happy to do that for you if you mud, tape, and sand the drywall already installed in my 18X40 half basement...ceiling included. Will furnish all materials and tools needed as part of the bargain. Have calcuated the total surface area at about 1800 square feet.

Yes, have a great day, all, and appreciate your blessings.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,494  
2012-01-22, 1055
24 degrees now (at 1055...up late this morning). High is going to be 30...

Freezing rain tonight into Monday morning...Oh Boy!!
I plowed the 4"-5" we got yesterday...kind of wish I waited until after this freezing rain. But, should get to the upper 40's on Monday.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,495  
29 and as I discovered, the wooden decks my wife insisted on for the new house freeze easily! I stepped out the front door for a walk to the road and paper box, the front deck was a sheet of ice, I skated to the rail, held on and slid down the steps!:D

/ Good morning!!!! #1,497  
Hello all, got a message on my Blackberry about a half hour ago saying the hospital blood test results from my recent visit were available online, took a look at them and all are within normal ranges. It's about 39 degrees here now and raining, and I have seen numerous lightning flashes...weird, weird, weather this winter.

More good news, have been walking on the wife's treadmill for two 20 minute workouts a day, speeding up to 3.5 mph for the last five minutes, so far, no shortness of breath or signs of angina, going to try to increase it to 30 minutes each time today. May never know what sent me to the ER, but if I don't have to return, I don't need to know the cause. Thanks, all, for your support. :thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #1,498  
Hello all, got a message on my Blackberry about a half hour ago saying the hospital blood test results from my recent visit were available online, took a look at them and all are within normal ranges. It's about 39 degrees here now and raining, and I have seen numerous lightning flashes...weird, weird, weather this winter.

More good news, have been walking on the wife's treadmill for two 20 minute workouts a day, speeding up to 3.5 mph for the last five minutes, so far, no shortness of breath or signs of angina, going to try to increase it to 30 minutes each time today. May never know what sent me to the ER, but if I don't have to return, I don't need to know the cause. Thanks, all, for your support. :thumbsup:
I glad that everything is working out positive. Best of everything in the Future.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,499  
23 degrees here right now expecting a wintery mix but no sign of it yet! Off to the gym in a few......

/ Good morning!!!! #1,500  
-5C here, (23F) and we had the first notable snow of the year last night. More later on in the week apparently :thumbsup: