Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #15,001  
Guys, my boss took a long lunch, then came back to work the rest of the afternoon. She said she felt better by the time I got there. She has high blood pressure and low sugar. She has just started back going to the doctor after two or three years of ignoring her problems. They still don't have her meds worked out just right, and her BP is higher than it should be. But I got her a blood pressure monitor for work, and she is checking it more. That is a start. Now if I could get her to stop smoking..... She has been my boss for 13 years and I just about have her trained. I don't want to think about having all that work wasted.

Larro

Edit: Bakerg, I was tempted to delete my post above and see if it would make me post #15000, but I figured you won that lottery fair and square.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,002  
It’s a cool 36 degrees this morning and heading up to the low 60’s today.
Lots of wedding stuff going on this week and we are hoping for a nice day on Sunday!

/ Good morning!!!! #15,003  
Larro--just my opinion but she needs to see a doc and actually express her symptoms. A friend of mine that's a heart doc says lots of people come to him--and then either lie about their symptoms or lie about the severity of them. Denial is a powerful and delusional tool. Plus she is beyond the take the blood pressure thinking--she needs capable medical and philosophical intervention.

The cigarette needs to be ripped from her lips, her plate flipped on the floor and the salt shaker thrown as far as the eye can see. This has all the building blocks of an unhappy ending. There must be something she wants to long-term be around for, if only to out live her enemies.

Now, if she wont listen she won't listen but if she's worth trying to save she's worth trying to save. Find someone there that knows what to say and introduce them or give her my phone number and I'll shake her silly. Dying young is not all it's cracked up to be. I'll add that time is money here so she needs to wake up yesterday.

Again, just my two cents.

EDIT--Heading to near 80 again today for parts of Ohio so still able to get outside work done. Grass finally looks great again.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #15,004  
Tell her if she doesn't check herself out soon "you're a long time looking at the inside of the lid on the box"

/ Good morning!!!! #15,005  
51 this morning high 66 very cloudy today showers tonight and tomorrow maybe even Friday to. Good morning

/ Good morning!!!! #15,006  
we have some clouds today and 50 this morning warming to 71 should be a nice fall day.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,007  
2013-10-09, 0640

32 right now (Brrrrr!) and a high of 64 predicted.
Guess I'll mow the back yard (fenced in area) since 2/3rds of the leaves are down...

/ Good morning!!!! #15,008  
32 Roy? Now you see what you get when you move up to the North Pole...

cloudy day in store here, then rain. Things got a chance to dry out here, which was fine.
wife is still in the hospital, should be home soon. Meanwhile I put her car out in the driveway and work on the machinery in the empty garage spot. Putting stuff away in storage, need to clean it up, change the oil, etc, before I put it away.
Now that my neck is better, i can do this stuff again and it sure feels good. Slowly...

/ Good morning!!!! #15,009  
Drinking second cup of coffee. 39° with clear skies and spot of fog this morning. Heading to 69° with lots of sun. MS did a 21 item update on my 2 computers this morning. Drank way to much coffee while I was kept off line. :thumbdown: Good thing is all seems to be working OK. Still working on getting things ready for the winter.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,010  
32 Roy? Now you see what you get when you move up to the North Pole...

cloudy day in store here, then rain. Things got a chance to dry out here, which was fine.
wife is still in the hospital, should be home soon. Meanwhile I put her car out in the driveway and work on the machinery in the empty garage spot. Putting stuff away in storage, need to clean it up, change the oil, etc, before I put it away.
Now that my neck is better, i can do this stuff again and it sure feels good. Slowly...
Drew the north pole covers a big area this morning. 32 degrees here good frost on the ground.hope everything goes well for Nadene and she gets home today.