Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #15,031  
Coffee is brewing. 48° with heavy fog this morning. Heading to 70° with lots of sun when fog clears out. Another good day to work on fall projects. I seem to be falling behind on my list. Spending to much time enjoying the good weather.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,032  
Yesterday it rained hard and plenty. Looks like rain dominates the forecast also.

I also had a great afternoon of shopping with my oldest daughter for her 15th Birthday.

I wonder what will happen today.

Be well & God Bless all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #15,033  
Good Morning. 0640, clear, 56* with 93% humidity. Forecast high of 82* with no chance of rain. This is the coolest morning so far. My cousin is coming back this morning to work. He is almost halfway to paying off the old truck. It has been good having some help. I may work him a day a week even after the truck is paid for. Or maybe I can talk him into buying the Camo Corsica too. I'll be cleaning up the yard while he cleans up the yard.

We will have a short morning working though, with a break until Monday. I have to go to Marianna to make up for Tuesday's trip I missed by going into work early. And I carry Sister to the airport in the morning. She has bought a timeshare in the Colorado Rockies and will spend a week playing with her grandkids. Last week her daughter called from Denver. Her and the kids had been up in the mountains for the day. She was saying Little Johnie wasn't a very good hiker, that he had only lasted half an hour. I thought that was pretty good for a two year old. {about what I would last hiking in the mountains}

Larro

/ Good morning!!!! #15,034  
I am really sorry to hear that you need chemo.

Thanks, I don't want to turn this into a thread about my health, but I expect nothing less than full recovery/remission. However, my left shoulder this morning feels like I've been kicked by a mule. It doesn't hurt, but is VERY sore where the port was put in. Not to worry, I slept like a baby last night with the windows open and down to 53 F this morning. I have to get going here shortly, another busy day then three weeks of slack before another treatment. But hey! I have to look on the bright side. I'll have the perfect excuse to sit around watching football this weekend.:thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #15,035  
Thanks, I don't want to turn this into a thread about my health, but I expect nothing less than full recovery/remission. However...

Jim,

I am probably the worst offender here of adding a downer to this thread, BUT... Please don;t keep this completely a secret. Please allow us t keep you in prayer (those of us who pray) and thoughts (those who don't). This thread has at times been my only refuge.

This is JUST MY OPINION :2cents:, but personally I do not think we all come here every day to hear the weather reports. I think we all come here because we are REAL people sharing our joys and our burdens.

I understand not wanting to drag this thread through the muck, but please keep us posted.

God Bless you with healing and full recovery bro.
Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #15,036  
it looks to be a nice day with high of 70 and plenty of sun.we had little patchy fog this morning with temp around 40 degrees.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,037  
42 degrees right now high should be about 58 they say possible showers Hopefully not lawn needs a last mowing still!! :)

/ Good morning!!!! #15,038  
52 F here this morning with a nice light breeze.

My new neighbor called me last night (Tue) about 5 PM. He was a mess, could hardly talk. He had just made an appointment at the vet to have his beloved boxer pup put down. He's had that dog since a puppy and realizes he has to do the humane thing. The dog cannot lift its hindquarters due to degenerative spine disease. He was calling to ask me if I could come over with my backhoe and dig a grave. I told him I'd be happy to do it, but I was having a surgery to put in a port this morning (Wed). Tomorrow, I get my first chemo treatment and Friday, the day after chemo, I might feel a bit too weak. I suggested that he and his wife decide on an ideal spot and I'd come do the gravesite ahead of time.

So, at 6 PM last night, I went over with my backhoe and dug him a nice 4' x 6' x 5' deep grave near a big oak tree in the shade where they can put a gravestone in view from their new deck.

It's obvious he loves that dog dearly, and this is terribly hard for him to do. I was glad I could help. Pets give us so much that anything I can do to help the dog pass peacefully is what I want to do.

Good luck on your treatments, you're a good guy.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,039  
Still windy with rain around 60 all day. Sciatica is still bad but better than the last few days, I can sit up some and sleep at night now. Muscle relaxants and nerve pain pills have helped a lot!

/ Good morning!!!! #15,040  
I need your prayers and good thoughts, Saturday is our large fund raiser which is done with our Cruise For A Cause. The money will go to a 3 year old leukemia patient. It's supposed to rain, we want to help ths family but a rainy day will be a disaster for a car show.