Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #1,501  
23F and silents before the storm..winter mix follow by January thaw. :)

/ Good morning!!!! #1,502  
Great new JDGrenn,keep those spirits high.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,503  
Coffee pot is on. 69 foggy degrees this morning. Heading to a high of 77 this afternoon. Shopping is on the agenda today.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,504  
Good morning all. 45 right now. expecting a cold front later with winds around 40+ later.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,505  
Hello all, got a message on my Blackberry about a half hour ago saying the hospital blood test results from my recent visit were available online, took a look at them and all are within normal ranges. It's about 39 degrees here now and raining, and I have seen numerous lightning flashes...weird, weird, weather this winter.

More good news, have been walking on the wife's treadmill for two 20 minute workouts a day, speeding up to 3.5 mph for the last five minutes, so far, no shortness of breath or signs of angina, going to try to increase it to 30 minutes each time today. May never know what sent me to the ER, but if I don't have to return, I don't need to know the cause. Thanks, all, for your support. :thumbsup:

In 2005 almost exactly a month after my wife had to have a pacemaker inserted, I was taken to the hospital in the wee hours of Sunday morning in congestive heart failure. My pulse 02 was low seventies. BP was extremely high, never found out exactly what it was. On Monday morning I did a stress test and ran 7 minutes on the treadmill at a moderate jog and only got my pulse rate to 115. My bp dropped right to normal within 3-4 minutes, etc...
Until today none of us really knows what caused the sudden blood pressure spike that nearly killed me, and within hours I was what seemed perfectly normal. At that time I was a 30 minute a day biker going at least 8 miles per round. You just never know.;)

/ Good morning!!!! #1,506  
2 1/2" OF rain an still ranning.40s so its not to bad. clearing tomorrow an 60s
Army Grunt

/ Good morning!!!! #1,507  
39F and calm this morning. The dust has dropped out of the sky from yesterday's dust storm so that it is clear to the horizon. Yesterday, at one point, the dust reduced visibility here to 1/4 mile or less. The sky was a hazy orange/brown color and you could smell dust in the air if you could quit sneezin' and weezin' long enough to smell.:p Now, every horizontal surface in my house feels gritty.

EDIT: Just read all the posts in this thread. Bill, I hope you continue to be troublefree. I didn't see it posted, but are you on a daily aspirin therapy? I think I'd look into that. It's cheap insurance.

Attachments

• Dusty.jpg
    Dusty.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 49
   / Good morning!!!! #1,508  
2012-01-23, 0816

27 degrees and freezing rain/fog...nasty morning!!
Supposed to hit 42 today, so that should take care of the freezing rain (I hope)!!

JDgreen227, sounds like you're doing much better...that's great news!!

/ Good morning!!!! #1,509  
Good morning everyone. It is 37* and pouring down rain. This is on top of the 6" of snow we got over the weekend. Man I wish we could divert some of this moisture your way jinman. Sounds like you could use it. USA today had an article that said Pa had its wettest year on record in 2011 and boy do I know it.

/ Good morning!!!!
#1,510  
62 here, headed for 80. Dad is getting around a little better. JD, good luck with your health issue.