Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #15,171  
Brothers birthday went well drove to taum sauk older brother grilled lunch, went for 3 mile hike to Mina sauk falls and back. Mom, 1 sis (+ family) and other bro (b-day boy) were there.

Attachments

• PA120016.JPG
    PA120016.JPG
    703.3 KB · Views: 109
   / Good morning!!!! #15,172  
Congrats on 51 years Ron and Mrs Ron :thumbsup:

Buppies, 1 attaboy for crowding 60 and an extra one for being married the same # of years as me

Randy sorrow the weather didn't help your efforts to fund-raise.

David Keep your focus on what is going well.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,173  
Got all grass seed down in a misty rain, fixed three and half two and one half gallon jugs of oil from thirty gallon barrel realigned blade on tractor and cleaned floor boards of UTV. Roy you are right hopefully won't get to many of those. Tomorrow more rain and drizzle so no work maybe day trip for wife and I, son is in for Columbus Day so he'll go to just don't know where. Supposed to rain again Thursday then colder thru first of November. Jury is still out for November so will have to wait and see. Down to day and half till big day. Good evening all

/ Good morning!!!! #15,174  
Down to day and half till big day.

AttaBoy!
AttaBoy!
AttaBoy!
AttaBoy!
AttaBoy!
AttaBoy!
AttaBoy!
AttaBoy!
AttaBoy!
AttaBoy!
:dance1:
:cool2:

/ Good morning!!!!
#15,175  
Up early, no good reason, couldn't sleep. Going to cut the coffee out, see if that helps. Just surfing here, don't want to wake the wife, she doesn't need to suffer.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,176  
There ya go mossflower now if you could get her on a Harley instead of a horse you'd be in like Flynn as they say!!!! :p

B7510HSD,

If she comes and visits, I can tell you 1000% certainly she'd be on a Harley with me BEFORE the Margarita'... :D :D :Thumbsup:

That is just ONE of the many fun activities I would plan for her!

David

/ Good morning!!!!
#15,177  
B7510HSD,

If she comes and visits, I can tell you 1000% certainly she'd be on a Harley with me BEFORE the Margarita'... :D :D :Thumbsup:

That is just ONE of the many fun activities I would plan for her!

David

Morning, I wondered why you were up, then I realized that you are still condemmed to the world of work. I am simply not sleeping. I hope things turn up for you, David.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,178  
300UGuy: ditto, 4:30 in the morning sounds like the old days going to work.
Must be the Monday morning excitement...yawn.
a nice Fall day here in Eastern Pa and a chore list a mile long.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,179  
I'll give the margaritas two atta-boys!

David MossFlower you can snivel here on TBN as long as you don't stay depressed. Since you didn't ask, my advise is to spend some quality adult time with someone who appreciates you for who you are. :)

Dave,

Good margaritas are... GREAT! :licking: and I do make good ones...

I'm trying not to stay depressed, and I'm trying not to b!tch/whine/snivel too much on here as it is too easy to simply complain... And because y'all are such fine individuals here that you do not deserve my bellyaching...

You make a good point. I need some good quality adult time with SOMEONE who likes me "as-is". I've got some really good friends who do love and support me (as another here pointed out in an earlier post) but mostly we talk about "my situation" and while that helps, I is not the same.

Mostly I am scared. I am scared of losing my kids, my ranch, and of the unknown future. I'm scared of dating and such after this ends, and I'm scared that if we try to get back together that it will fail as well.

In the end, I'm just scared of failure & rejection and that is the key ingredients that got me here in this situation in the first place... Sigh...

Thanks for the supportive thought and the solid diagnosis.

Somehow I need to move into the uncertain future, I need to start moving on and taking care of myself in some fashion or I'll be no good to my kids or anyone else... I just wish I knew how to do it the "right" way...

I need to find a "farmgirl" near me somehow, that's probably what I need...

God Bless you sir & all of the rest of you too.

Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!!
#15,180  
Yup, this is supposed to be the last nice day here for awhile. Calling for rain and cooler temps later this week.