Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #15,261  
Good morning all. 45F going to 62F mostly sunny. With the rain yesterday no wall painting but will start soon.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,262  
Ron good to hear Dr.s are on same page. prayers sent.

Roy good luck on the interview.

Buppies Happy birthday + an additional attaboy.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,264  
72F, no rain since midnight.
Time to start the mowing cycle, gotta look nice when Sophie gets home Sat - can't wait!!!!!!!

Have a great day.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #15,265  
Birthday attaboys to Buppirs

Best of luck on interview Roy

We gave our Granddaughter an iPad when she turned 5, wifi only, but turned out to be a great learning tool. Allows us to FaceTime with her, even share some special events. Amazing what they manage to figure out on their own.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,266  
Atta Boy and Happy Birthday Buppies

/ Good morning!!!! #15,267  
My grandson who lives with us made 5 A's and the rest B's on his report card. That's gonna cost me $50. My deal with him is that I'll pay $10 for each A. If he makes all A's, I'll double it to $20 each. That gives him some incentive to do really well.:)

Jim, I made that mistake with my Daughter, I told her if she makes Deans List all thru college I would buy her a BMW convertible. She keeps sending me text with her Grades with a smiley face just got another this morning. I better start saving.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,268  
Vanity plate = DNSLIST :)

/ Good morning!!!! #15,269  
2013-10-16, 2050

Thanks for the good will responses on the interview, folks!
It went well...most of my interviews do go well. Now, we just have to see if it went well enough...I'll know in a week or so.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,270  
2013-10-16, 2050

Thanks for the good will responses on the interview, folks!
It went well...most of my interviews do go well. Now, we just have to see if it went well enough...I'll know in a week or so.