Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #1,521  
46 going to 60s an clear an sunny, Looking forward to it.
Army Grunt

/ Good morning!!!! #1,522  
31F forcasted for 35 sunny:) Hope everyone has a good one.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,523  
29 here, some snow flurries, wind is blasting at about 20 mph now. A good day to remain indoors if you have that opportunity.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,524  
2012-01-24, 0735

37 degrees and foggy...sun is coming through though. Should hit 47 today...

/ Good morning!!!! #1,525  
56 and overcast, has been from 20's-60, back and forth and the sun hasn't shined since midday Friday!

/ Good morning!!!! #1,526  
33 degrees F and clear. Can稚 believe this winter still time for heavy snow!

/ Good morning!!!! #1,527  
31F,Partly cloudy w/winds kiccking up..feels like the early days of mud season.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,528  
First cup of coffee poured. 75 breezy degrees. Heading to 84 with wind gust approaching 50 mph. Still no good rain. Going to help neighbor move his 10 X 8 shed. Miss my tractor for these types of projects.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,529  
32 at 0500, 28 at 0545.

Yesterday it was 62 and I rode my Harley (the one I crashed) to the DR to get the "all clear" on my collarbone. It is a big ugly lump but it is healed/healing. DR could not believe I had built fence, but she said it was very nice, and clearly my daughters were thrilled to have horses.

The ride home in the dark was brutally cold though due to wind chill and light weight clothes. But it was danged good to ride again.

I off work today to go learn some horse management tips and tricks all day with my daughters at the equine rescue we support and use (and where our horses came from). It should be a great day!

Be well all of you,
David

/ Good morning!!!!
#1,530  
62 and headed into the upper 70's. Florida is nice :) Going home tomorrow, back into the slop in Michigan.