Page 1534 of 2120 FirstFirst ... 534103414341484152415311532153315341535153615371544158416342034 ... LastLast
Results 15,331 to 15,340 of 21193
    Tractor
    Bolens G192/TS1910 Ford/New Holland 1920

Default Re: Good morning!!!!

He sure is, and do you remember how long it took to settle that? They counted the votes so many times I lost interest, Minnesota I think....
    Life is like a dick, sometimes it becomes hard for no reason whatsoever.

Tractor
    1986 JD 1050, and 1941 Avery

Quote Originally Posted by MossflowerWoods View Post
    Reasonable point Roy.
    Depression is pretty hard to "hide"... Nonetheless...
    I hear you.
    David
    Mossflower; I am not saying there is no reason to be depressed, but if it is spilling over into yourjob, you may want to see a doc about some anti-depressants, such as ProzacorZoloft, or whatever is the "recommendation of today" You can get help by the docs, "weaning yourself" off of them in 6-12 months, but it would be best if you could keep the job, and not let the personal situation interefere with daily work. Once again, just my opinion.
    If man had enough horse sense to treat his wife like a Thoroughbred, she would never grow into an old nag.

If you're going to climb in the saddle, better be ready for the ride!

"If you see someone without a smile, give them yours!" - Dolly Parton

Tractor
    I did have a pedal John Deere once...

Good morning folks!!

I'm currently 1/8 through my first cup of coffee (just had a few sips) and am looking forward to waking up!

I did plan on getting outside and doing some gardening today but the weather has taken a turn for the worse so I don't think that's going to happen. I can still keep myself busy though as the house is in dire need of a clean!

I hope everybody is well and has better weather than I.
    "The darkest time is just one hour before dawn" - Johnny Cash.

Tractor
    new holland tn70

good morning a little cool 45 Sunday night is suppose to be down in the high 20's that's what the deer hunters will like. wife will have excuse to build a fire now. everyone have a wonderful day.

Tractor
    John Deere 4400 MFWD, Deere 855D UTV and assorted implements

2013-10-19, 0655

33 right now and a high of 64 predicted. 50% probability of rain.

Supposed to have breakfast with a fellow TBNer this morning (at about 0800).

Also supposed to tote some stuff (mattress, couple of chairs) to my step daughter's place in White River Junction. I hope the rain holds off long enough to do that...
    Roy Jackson

"Any government that does not trust its citizens with firearms is either a tyranny, or planning to become one."
    -Joseph P. Martino

Tractor
    Kubota 2910 HST

Coffee is brewing. 43 with light rain this morning. Heading to 50 with rain tapering off late this afternoon. Going to be another indoor day. Trees have finally got some color in them. They will not last long though with weather forecast for next week.
    -img_0478-jpg
    Good Morning All

Tractor
    Kubota B-7500

36 degrees this morning and heading to the mid 60's today
    Going to replace the front rotors and brakes on my truck later today, just waiting for it to warm up a bit!
    Spent time yesterday blown leaves, always fun work,,,,NOT!

Tractor
    3930 Ford B1750 & B7500 Kubota

Good Morning. 0610, steady rain, 68* with 95% humidity. Forecast is for a high of 82* with a 40% chance of rain. I just looked on Wundermap, and this is the only rain within 25 miles. It is less than a mile wide and ten miles long, but is coming right over the house.

Today is Goat Day in Blountstown and my cousin from Tampa came up for it. Her and Margie are planning to go if this rain lets up.{right now it is getting harder} And there looks to be plenty more coming in off the Gulf. They may have to find something else to do today.

My cousin is getting married this afternoon and having her reception at the Civic Center. Sure glad they didn't have an outside wedding planned. It will be bad enough with 200 wet people coming in from the church and tracking up my floors.

Larro

Tractor
    3930 Ford B1750 & B7500 Kubota

I forgot to mention the excitement at work last night. There was a little cotton mouth in one of the flowerbeds. The cleaning man had seen him during the day, but we hadn't been able to find him. When the ladies getting ready for the wedding had the front doors open, he went out with them, causing a little bit of screaming. My crazy cousin stomped on him with flip flops on. He was only 8 or 9 inches long, but put up quite a fight. I got a garden rake out of the truck and finished him off.

Larro

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L5740, Case IH 255, Gravely 8199G

a pleasant Saturday morning to all. The cooler weather is here, mid forties out now, going up to mid sixties.

Brought about five implements home in the trailer, all going to my storage locker after I've cleaned them up, ground off the rust with a portable drill and wire brush, and soaked them in wd40. This is when I find the use of a dolly invaluable. How else to move 3-500 pound implements. Need to make some just like Sodamo and others. For now, I loaded them into the trailer with the FEL, now I need some strong friends to help me get them out into storage. real finger pinchers and toe squashers.

David/MF: FG's suggestion is a good one, though we are sure all different. Get some help. I thought after seven years of dealing with my wife's cancer that there were no more tears to be shed. Wrong, of course. A little ativan works wonders for me, and I'm not embarrassed to admit it. Plus the Prozac I've been on for years, which I'm not sure did much.
    I'm a guy who doesn't even like to take Tylenol, but I knew I could not do this all by myself. I'm strong, but not unbreakable, and even big strong guys need to get a little help some time. You get that from your minister, you get that from your friends, you get that from your buddies on TBN, and maybe if half a tiny pill helps, well, fine.

Neither FG or myself or most others here are comfortable giving specific advice online. But all of us want you to be happy and live a good life. And since I have been where you are, previously divorced in an amazingly painful process many years ago, I, and I bet many others here can "feel" for you. But you will get through this, and all of us want you to hold your head up and do well. And focus on the positive. Be happy for what you have, not unhappy for what you don't. As best as you can.

Ok, enough heavy talk. It's Saturday, when we all get to lounge around and drink beer, right? yeah...sure.
    Up and at 'em.

peace and happiness to all.

Page 1534 of 2120 FirstFirst ... 534103414341484152415311532153315341535153615371544158416342034 ... LastLast