Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #15,441  
dave1949--I'm not sure of the exact number but I think in the late 1990's something like 60% of all new housing units north of Augusta were mobile homes.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,442  
Is it the few months of heat or something else? Everything is AC except outdoors and the morning temps always start around 70s˚.

Nope...she's got something against Mexicans...

/ Good morning!!!! #15,443  
68F, no rain over night, but .18 in yesterday.
Hope to finish the mowing today.
You guys sure make me glad I'm not in the job market anymore, good luck.
My wife had mentioned from time to time that I don't listen to her enough LOL

have a great day

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #15,444  
good afternoon all. 44F at the start going to 57F cloudy, with a "clipper" moving through and possible rain.
working on chores this morning and need to finish the mowing.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,445  
the sun is over the yardarm and the passing shower is done.
Texas looks quite nice, mid to upper seventies on a clear evening.
Bet that will make a nice sunset.

And for those of you in Minnesota where it is likely snowing,
just think, it's 90 degrees right now in Havana.
There's an ice cold Cristal beer waiting for you on the old polished bar, starting to drip in anticipation...

/ Good morning!!!! #15,446  
It is 80* here, and the beer is COLD. What more could one ask for?

/ Good morning!!!! #15,448  
   / Good morning!!!! #15,449  
   / Good morning!!!! #15,450  
Sunset at the Larro Ranchero. Sitting here at my laptop, I saw this out the door and went to see if I could do it justice. It looked better in real life.

034.jpg

Good Evening. 1900, sprinkling rain, 69* with 93% humidity. Forecast low for tonight is 54* with 30% chance of rain. We had light rain all morning. It stopped about dinnertime, and has just started sprinkling in the last few minutes. I went to Marianna today and bought some corn for the deer at the Farmer's Co-Op. Picked up a new game cam, one with IR this time. But still on the low end, price wise. Also got a three pack of new arrowheads at Wally World, and a used arrow at one of the pawn shops. I have a few already, so I hope that will be enough. It's not like you can shoot more than one before the deer is gone.

Roy, you can't go anywhere with fruit or veggies to be picked without seeing Mexicans. We have our fair share here, for the melons, peppers and tomatoes. When I was a kid, white folks did that kind of work. Not anymore.

Larro