Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #15,461  
Poured second cup of coffee. 30° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 45° with partly cloudy skies. Weather man says we may have snow showers around 8:00 am. With not a cloud in the sky as far as I can see I don't think that is going to happen. Got to get the Trac-Vac out for sure today. Leaves are getting deep on the ground.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,462  
Good Morning. 0700, clear, 53* with 92% humidity. Forecast is for a high of 75* with no chance of rain. I guess I'll be getting back to the pressure washing this morning when it warms up. Still kind of cool out yet.

Larro

/ Good morning!!!! #15,464  
My wife and I took "meals on wheels" to over 100 fireant mounds yesterday. I had two big containers of the white powder fireant bait. One is a Bayer product and the other is called "Surrender" with acephate as an active ingredient. They both stink to high heaven and you only have to use a teaspoonful per small mound to "do the deed." I have another can and will make a follow-up sweep today to see how successful we were. It was just warm enough that the ants were very active and came swarming up for the banquet when the powder was sprinkled on the mounds.

It's 41 F here this morning and very still. It should make the high 70s by this afternoon and be another perfect postcard day.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,465  
31 with sun and clouds with a chance of flurries with a high of 40 today.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,466  
Good morning! 53˚ not a clould in the sky, no wind, heading to 80˚. TRACTOR DAY!

After mowing the fields the yard looked shabby so we "Z"ed them, then the fence around was the eyesore and had to be weedeated. So much for my plan just to mow 10' around the house and let everything else natural. The vegetation is still green and the trees have not changed color.

Today I put on the box blade and refurbish the roads.

Roy, all I can say is - your loss.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,467  
Good morning all. right now it's 40F going to 53F mostly sunny and light breeze. Mowing cut short by clipper yesterday but going to work on front wall washing with 50/50 clorox mix, Firiday and Saturday look like good painting days. And if I get done early enough a bike ride :)

/ Good morning!!!! #15,468  
Good morning! 53˚ not a clould in the sky, no wind, heading to 80˚. TRACTOR DAY!

After mowing the fields the yard looked shabby so we "Z"ed them, then the fence around was the eyesore and had to be weedeated. So much for my plan just to mow 10' around the house and let everything else natural. The vegetation is still green and the trees have not changed color.

Today I put on the box blade and refurbish the roads.

Roy, all I can say is - your loss.

Just make one pass on each side of the fence with each mowing, and weed eat under the fence once in a while. Call it good.

I leave areas un-mowed or seldom mowed, but there are no natural open grasslands here, unless it's very very swampy. I get to define "natural looking" since I am creating something un-natural. :laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #15,469  
69F, no rain overnight
I did most of the mowing, just a small area around the catchment tanks left, less than an hour.

Stereotypes etc - I have two farmers, a Vietnamese gentlemen, a bit younger than myself, but old enough to personally remember the war. 2nd is a younger Mexican somehow related to the first by marriage. I see both as very industrious, working physically harder than I intend to. The older fella comments how the younger is lazy etc I do admit his fields don't look as good. My only challenge is missing about 25% of what either says due to their accents. Both provide me with very good vegetables and I feel good my land is being productive.

Well, looks like wife and I broke our Bowflex Treadclimber, one of the pistons 'pistoned' all it's fluid onto the floor. $216 for replacement with shipping, but won't be here until next week.

Have a great day everyone.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #15,470  
Good morning! 53˚ not a clould in the sky, no wind, heading to 80˚. TRACTOR DAY! After mowing the fields the yard looked shabby so we "Z"ed them, then the fence around was the eyesore and had to be weedeated. So much for my plan just to mow 10' around the house and let everything else natural. The vegetation is still green and the trees have not changed color. Today I put on the box blade and refurbish the roads. Roy, all I can say is - your loss.

yep Roy runs things at his house, like the vacuum cleaner, dish washer, washing machine, just like all of US!