Tractor
    John Deere 4400 MFWD, Deere 855D UTV, Z920A Zero Turn Mower and assorted implements

Default Re: Good morning!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WayneB View Post
    yep Roy runs things at his house, like the vacuum cleaner, dish washer, washing machine, just like all of US!
    Nah...not the washing machine and we don't use the dish washer...
    Roy Jackson

"Any government that does not trust its citizens with firearms is either a tyranny, or planning to become one."
    -Joseph P. Martino

Tractor
    new holland tn70

good evening everyone, well seem's we got a trend going and when it start's it;s last for a good while. monday morning wife went to the freezer to get something and discovered it was not running so we unload it and put the contents in two other freezer's. so tuesday morning i here something and can't figure out what it is and it was our heat pump cutting on and off on and off, about every 10 seconds so i switched over to emr heat. this morning i let the dog out as normal around 5 am when i open the door the smell hit me in the face i said oh no she had done took off to the bed room and my wife said oh my god. she had gotten sprayed by a skunk and our house smelled awful, so i'm in the front yard giving the dog a bath at 5:30 in the morning and it's 30 some degrees. wife is working so hard to get the smell out of the house and i tell her we can only get it so good the rest will just take time.so i don't know what surprize thrusday brings just hope it don't stink. oh yeah if this would happen to any of you with pets this really works to get the smell off of them[ baking soda, peroxide,and dish detergent] works well [ 1 quart peroxide 1/4 cup baking soda 2 tlbs dish wash detergent apply to dry dog lather for 5 minutes rince] do not get the wash in there eyes.

Tractor
    john deeere 855

Sam5570
    hope things get better for you and that you didn't spread your luck to all on TBN.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

Tractor
    Kubota L 5240 John Deere 550 Gator Toro 60 in zero turn Toro 44 in walk behind

Sam been there done that with dog and skunk pretty rough when she came inside. When things go wrong they come in threes generally so maybe you done for now. Good evening Sam and everyone else

Tractor
    JD 4310,JD5420

Quote Originally Posted by WayneB View Post
    yep Roy runs things at his house, like the vacuum cleaner, dish washer, washing machine, just like all of US!
    My wife thinks I look sexiest when I'm pushing a vacuum or washing dishes!

there are 2 kinds of oats. Oats in front of a horse, and oats behind the horse.

Tractor
    Kioti DK50SE HST w/FEL, John Deere LX266 & STX38 Mowers. Stihl MS290 20" bar, & FS190

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle_in_Tex View Post
    My wife thinks I look sexiest when I'm pushing a vacuum or washing dishes!

I knew I was in trouble when I was no longer allowed to load the dishwasher and do all the handwash cookware...
    Yes, I am an expert dishwasher & pot scrubber...

'Nuff said for now.

Be well, especially Sam!
    (and Roy).
    David
    Former Submariner & Army SGT
    2011 Kioti DK50SE HST, KL-401 FEL w/72" bucket, tooth bar, & Ratchet Rake, 2 rear remotes, canopy, WR Long RBG72 Grapple, Woods BB72X cutter & TSG-50 stump grinder, TSC PHD, & more to come. Mowers 2003 JD LX266 42" deck mower, & old JD STX-38 (12.5 hp).

Managing 51 Acres of Virginia hills with ponds & streams, mature market timber, riding trails, empty pasture, long gravel drive, veggie garden, & yard.

Tractor
    john deeere 855

Sam A long time back I had a K-9 partner, I was leaving my home for a midnight shift as I was warming up my cruiser I let my partner out to stretch before we left for work. He ran around the back of the house then ran into the car as he jumped into the car I could smell nothing but skunk! Where do you go at midnight in 30 degree weather to bath a 135 pound dog and a car interior? The fire department of course. Heated garage and hot water. The funny part of the story our trainers all told the class, and had in there cars, a case of Massesgill Douche for such an emergency! Can you imagine pulling into a store at midnight to pick up a case? I don't think they believed why I was buying douche by the case. Oh and by the way I have tried other skunk washes, this still works the best.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

Tractor
    New Holland TC40

Good morning!

Great tip on the skunk treatment, thanks DABSGT.

28* with a high of 48* forecast and winds out of the WSW.

I had 32 yards of 3/4"- driveway topping delivered yesterday, so I have that to do if my stupid cold eases up on me. Talked to my NY trip friend last night and he came down with much the same symptoms the same time I did. Could be food contamination I suppose.

Go Red Sox!

I missed a good deal on a used Aircraft Carrier, the USS Forrestal sold for 1 penny yesterday to scrappers. It was decommissioned in 1993.
    "Those were the days my friend, we thought they'd never end ..."
    When there is a huge solar energy spill, it is called a "nice day"!

Tractor
    Kubota L 5240 John Deere 550 Gator Toro 60 in zero turn Toro 44 in walk behind

35 degrees this morning may get to 50 today then dipping into 20 tonight with snow showers and low in the 20s. Growing season is over and maybe my allergy will easy up as well. Great tip on the skunk smell remover. On Saturday temperatures will begin to moderate and November looks to be mild. Off to fill some more ditch lines for the day but have been working local for several days now. Good Morning

Tractor
    Kubota B-7500

38 degrees and will reach the 50's today but it will be dry!
    Nice weather for outside work for sure!!

Page 1548 of 2607 FirstFirst ... 5481048144814981538154515461547154815491550155115581598164820482548 ... LastLast