Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!!
#1,551  
62 here in Florida, and at home it's 31. Going home today, not going to like the weather, but it will be nice to get home. Have a good one, guys!!

/ Good morning!!!! #1,552  
47° F this morning going all the way to 61. Had some rain yesterday but no tornadoes near us. 3 touched down yesterday about 100 miles North. We are still 15" short on rainfall.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,553  
Good morning. 31* here with light rain. Sometime during it night it must have been freezing rain as there is some slush on the driveway. Glad it warmed up enough to just rain. I will have to find some indoor chores to do today. Have a good day everybody.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,554  
52 now going to mid 60s. cloudy. Taking the boys to "Masters academy"today
Army Grunt

/ Good morning!!!! #1,555  
2012-01-26, 0730

36 degree now, 42 degrees is the expected high with rain.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,556  
39 heading for 54, another week of above normal weather ahead, I'm loving it! Planted grass after discing (how do spell disc-ing anyway?:D), then rolled it in, about three weeks ago. Yesterday I was raking to loosen the soil to put down some pavers and everywhere I broke the surface I found green grass spreading just under the surface. Come on spring!:thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #1,557  
Good morning all!! Getting ready to take my son to pre school. Gma is picking him up and will have him till about 5 tonight. 36 degrees, high of 39. Rain and probably will rain most of the day maybe I can get a few things done. I start midnights tonight so a nap is in store for later. ( I hope )

/ Good morning!!!! #1,558  
Misterable Morning from me :(

Not because it is a bad day, though it probably will be later, but because we're out of milk and I can't get my coffee!

With coffee I take ages to wake up anyway, but without... Well, it is like checking 20 emails on a PC that BSOD's every 10 seconds. NOT EASY.

Also, my vision isn't at its clearest when I'm in autopilot either, so I could be typing anything, as I can't see these tiny letters.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,559  
Misterable Morning from me :(

Not because it is a bad day, though it probably will be later, but because we're out of milk and I can't get my coffee!

With coffee I take ages to wake up anyway, but without... Well, it is like checking 20 emails on a PC that BSOD's every 10 seconds. NOT EASY.

Also, my vision isn't at its clearest when I'm in autopilot either, so I could be typing anything, as I can't see these tiny letters.
Sorry to hear that you are out of milk. Do you suppose that it is time that you "Man Up" and drink your coffee black? :D Just kidding. :D

/ Good morning!!!! #1,560  
01-27-2012 Currently 64 degrees. We were expecting some possible severe weather, but as of yet, we haven't received even a drop of rain. This is why I have been up all night.