Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #15,641  
Hi guys...was 32 degrees this morning and has been heavily overcast all day so the temp has barely increased more than 9 degrees at most. Been cleaning and storing the deck furniture and preparing the lawn care equipment the past few days. My former brother in law was just here a half hour ago to drop off brush for my burn pile, he and I are still on great terms. He recently retired from a management job at GM with 37 years in and has nothing but good things to say about retirement...:laughing: My girlfriend wasn't here and I would have enjoyed introducing her to my former BIL...maybe next time.

Although I rarely visit TBN these days, this thread is one of the few I always try to contribute to (yeah, right...) and maybe when cold weather starts and I spend more time indoors I will once again contribute more... (yeah, right) :laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #15,643  
Jd - I thought you had been banned or run off....Hmmmm? I wonder where I got that Idea...did not even realize you were not around...

Banned for no reason at one time because a certain mod had a grudge against me, but too busy elsewhere to have much time for TBN. Ahhhh....never thought a 61 year old girlfriend could be so d*** sexy....bet that gets me banned again.....:laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #15,644  
never thought a 61 year old girlfriend could be so d*** sexy....bet that gets me banned again.....

now if your girlfriend was a fifties John Deere B, yup, mighty good looking.:thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #15,645  
never thought a 61 year old girlfriend could be so d*** sexy....bet that gets me banned again.....

now if your girlfriend was a fifties John Deere B, yup, mighty good looking.:thumbsup:

Do I detect a hint of jealousy...would you rather kiss and cuddle cold steel, or......??? :laughing:

/ Good morning!!!!
#15,647  
Hi guys...was 32 degrees this morning and has been heavily overcast all day so the temp has barely increased more than 9 degrees at most. Been cleaning and storing the deck furniture and preparing the lawn care equipment the past few days. My former brother in law was just here a half hour ago to drop off brush for my burn pile, he and I are still on great terms. He recently retired from a management job at GM with 37 years in and has nothing but good things to say about retirement...:laughing: My girlfriend wasn't here and I would have enjoyed introducing her to my former BIL...maybe next time.

Although I rarely visit TBN these days, this thread is one of the few I always try to contribute to (yeah, right...) and maybe when cold weather starts and I spend more time indoors I will once again contribute more... (yeah, right) :laughing:

It's good to see you. I miss your posting. I've been doing the cleanup stuff myself, and just bought a wood stove. I have a lot of trees, and just the stuff that falls down is pretty substantial. I am sure we both understand how the bil feels - I can't imagine going back to the grind I did. 6, 7 days a week, 12 hrs per day, for 30 years. Never missed a day, even when sick. I am not the same guy. Hope to hear from you!!! Btw, congrats on the new gf, it's good to have someone. You deserve it.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,648  
Good Afternoon. 1630, sunny, 64* with 67% humidity. The high was in the upper 70's today, and tonight's low is going to be in the mid 50's. Looks like the little cold snap is over for now.

My cousin is back from south Florida and he worked on pressure washing the back deck this morning while I cleaned off the back porch. When we sold our house in town, we didn't have as many sheds as we do now. So a lot of stuff ended up in my camp on the river, but some of it found it's way to the back porch. We rigged it where the dog can't get to half the porch, but that means if we want to get on that end, we have to walk around to the other end and come in the door. I was able to move the divider down about ten feet today. A couple more days like that, {and many more trips to the shed} and I can get rid of it all together.

Under the old rules Gordon would already have 6. He's the best driver of his era, Jimmy Johnson is the best at playing the chase. Contrary to what a lot of people believe, Gordon and Dale Earnhardt were very good friends.

Jeff and Dale owned several companies together, including one that makes the die cast cars. Also with Rusty and Bobby, they owned a racing based line of clothing. Here is a story about it, Jeff And Dale Race To The Bank.

Larro

/ Good morning!!!! #15,649  
Hi guys...

Welcome to TBN!!!
Enjoy reading the forums and maybe you'll even learn something!

Maybe you should have posted in the New Member's forum, eh?

/ Good morning!!!! #15,650  
Welcome to TBN!!!
Enjoy reading the forums and maybe you'll even learn something!

Maybe you should have posted in the New Member's forum, eh?

Gee, Roy...sure appreciate the warm welcome and the kind words...got a query: Why do you wear that silly cow horn hat? :laughing: