Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #15,691  
On the left is the pit on the right the road. I refurbished about 1000' of road.

Jim, we were lucky that day to get my Uncle to show-up in two hours to pull Harvey out, the Kubota sure could not do it. The ruts are still there.....

Don, I hope this weekend we get another chance for your road to be rain tested. It looks like you have a nice crown and no place where water will wash across the road. That surface may wash some, but it will give it some deep settling too. It's really too bad your uncle doesn't have one of those rubber tire compactors like they use on county roads.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,692  
Who is this guy...Jdgreener or something like that who keeps posting ????:confused3:

Dunno...for a newbie, he sure is a pain in the ***, isn't he?

/ Good morning!!!! #15,693  
Dunno...for a newbie, he sure is a pain in the ***, isn't he?

Roy...just a suggestion...take that silly hat off where you want to sit down and perhaps that will eliminate the ache in your posterior....

/ Good morning!!!! #15,694  
Roy...just a suggestion...take that silly hat off where you want to sit down and perhaps that will eliminate the ache in your posterior....

Silly hat? What silly hat????

Didn't you ask this a few posts back???

/ Good morning!!!! #15,695  
Good Evening. 1900, 62* with 91% humidity. Our high today was 82* and the low is supposed to be 55*. Did a little more pressure washing this morning, then went to Marianna this afternoon. Picked up another pawnshop arrow and a couple more arrowheads. Call me cheap, but $13 for an arrow and $10 for an arrowhead is just too much money. I got arrows for $3 and heads for $1.50 at the pawnshop. I saved enough on five arrows that it paid for my five year bow stamp.

I saw this sunset as I was walking the trash out to the road. By the time I got back to the house and got the camera it was already fading. But a little is better than nothing.

Larro

027.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #15,696  
Good evening. It was a nice day with plenty of sunshine, high of 48* and light winds. Currently 23* but clouds may move in later keeping it from getting much colder.

The blue jays here are thinking it will be a cold winter. About a half-dozen of them have spent the last 3-4 days digging sunflower seeds out of the standing sunflower heads and flying into the woods to cache them in trees. One did take a time-out to steal a fat earth worm from a robin. I think it was a poor Canadian robin on his way south that got mugged.

In this region, blue jays are thought to be the primary distributors of acorns, often far from the nearest oak tree. I find oak seedlings everywhere and I don't have that many oaks, so they must be busy.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,697  
Good evening all. 48F and cloudy at start, rain began 9:20 quit about 1PM high was 57F rain est is .17 in.
Working on vinyl to mp3 project as outside not so good for next few days.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,698  
JD who? Good to hear from you.

Drew sounds like fun on Halloween, we get no trick or treaters here either.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,699  
good morning it's 54 degrees and raining some. what day is it? what day is it? it's hump day. if there insurance was a good as there adds on tv that would be great. everyone have a great day when you get out of bed.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,700  
Sam you woke up the chickens this morning, 55 here this morning showers and a high of 70 today may get to work may not. Good Morning all