Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #15,741  
I think I'll go shopping for a Subaru later. My road building abilities are no better than the County's.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,743  
I think I'll go shopping for a Subaru later. My road building abilities are no better than the County's.
While your Prius is a great car. I would think you should be looking for a vehicle with a little more road clearance. A Subaru SUV would be a good choice.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,744  
The official rainfall for the 24 hour period is 4.19" with most all of it in the last 5 hours.....and it is still raining.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,746  
Good Morning. 0700, clear, 64* with 97% humidity. Forecast high of 82 with a 20% chance of rain. All you folks in Texas are getting it by the bucketfuls this morning. Stay safe.

Another day of office relief for me. We used to do a lot of grant work, and you have to keep the files for a certain number of years. That time has passed, and my boss is going through the old files that were stored in one of the equipment rooms. {the phone won't work because of the brick walls, thus the need for me to man the office} Once she looks through a box, the cleaning guys are taking them to the burn pit for a bonfire. They should have done this last week when it was cold so they could enjoy the fire.

Larro

/ Good morning!!!! #15,747  
While your Prius is a great car. I would think you should be looking for a vehicle with a little more road clearance. A Subaru SUV would be a good choice.

I test drove a RAV4 yesterday and while sufficient in every aspect I was not overly impressed. The Forester has more ground clearance to go over the turtles and dead armadillos but I have not driven one yet. Roy has a Subaru so they have to be good.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,748  
it looks like another wet and dreary day 50 this morning warming to 54 today.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,749  
I test drove a RAV4 yesterday and while sufficient in every aspect I was not overly impressed. The Forester has more ground clearance to go over the turtles and dead armadillos but I have not driven one yet. Roy has a Subaru so they have to be good.

Don, just make sure you really like it before you buy your Subaru. From what I hear, you will be driving it a long, long time. I looked hard at the Outback, but got a deal I couldn't turn down on the Camry. The one drawback {for me} is the higher revs on Subaru's means more engine noise.

Larro

/ Good morning!!!! #15,750  
TxDon, I think the worst of it is over for you as far as rain falling. Now flooding is another subject.
We are still in the thick of rainfall, and it looks like it may continue another hour.