Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #15,761  
I'm very fond of the CRV. Of course, they are so popular that they hold a high value. That's both the good and bad news.

My daughter in law traded her CRV on the Subaru, it had 240000 miles and ran fine.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,762  
Good morning all. 63F and rain this morning Thunderstorms and 67F forecast for this afternoon. Should finish phase one on vinyl to mp2, and if rain stops long enough then front wall as well. :)

Congrats to Red Sox Fans!!

/ Good morning!!!! #15,764  
69F, .18 inches since midnight. Sun arising

Light rain yesterday morning delayed my work on the fence, but eventually got first 50. Ft stretched - a learning curve for sure.. Not wired in place, but looking good.

May have had a glass of wine too many with friends last night.

Eye exam this morning, then back to the fence.

Have a great day.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #15,765  
Rainy and 61 when I got up at 5:30 am, now it's rainy and 63:confused2:. Grnaddaughter is coming over after work to show me her costume.:thumbsup: Hope it stops raining for all the little trick or treaters tonight.;)

/ Good morning!!!! #15,766  
Have measured almost 1.75" since the rain began last night, feel bad for the trick or treaters. I never have any here because my ugly mug scares them away....

/ Good morning!!!! #15,767  
Have measured almost 1.75" since the rain began last night, feel bad for the trick or treaters. I never have any here because my ugly mug scares them away....

JD - What ? You still hanging around here ? What did your Lady friend dump you already....? I thought you were too busy to be bothered with us little people....;):confused3:

/ Good morning!!!! #15,768  
JD - What ? You still hanging around here ? What did your Lady friend dump you already....? I thought you were too busy to be bothered with us little people....;):confused3:

She's an animal rights activist and she caught him spanking his monkey again!:D

/ Good morning!!!!
#15,770  

Our 1st year out here, we bought 10 lbs of candy, got dressed up, and had 1 trick or treater, grandkid of a neighbor that knew we had bought the candy. :) Never bothered again. Local kids get taken into town, whre you don't have to walk miles to get candy.