Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #15,801  
Tried to get her to do her Super Girl pose but that was all I could get her to do.;)

/ Good morning!!!! #15,802  
Tried to get her to do her Super Girl pose but that was all I could get her to do.;)

Well done, when she's running for Prime Minister, she'll need good pics of her childhood. :thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #15,803  
Must be a little Tomboy in her, last year she went as Iron Man:D, this year she had 2 costumes, a Super Girl and a Princess, You can see what she picked, A Princess in a Super Girl costume.;):laughing:

/ Good morning!!!!
#15,805  
Windy, dreary, wet, and cool outside. Going to go out and work in the barn in a bit, or maybe after lunch.....:) I need to do some organizing out there, and put a couple of things on Craig's list. Have a good one!

/ Good morning!!!! #15,806  
67F .04 niches since midnight, nothing like I see on the news. I pray everyone is OK

No fencing done yesterday, didn't factor in the eye dilation. Was just too uncomfortable out in the sun after, so stayed indoors the whole afternoon. Today just have to make up for it LOL

Saw the ISS pass by last evening - awesome sight.

Have a great day.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #15,807  
Best thoughts and prayers for Drew and Nadene

Best of luck with your training and career move Sam.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #15,808  
Good morning all. 46F sunny with moderate breeze this morning going to 62F. Finished phase 1 of vinyl to mp3, Stepdaughter records. Phase II will be wife's and my collection. Also on agenda is mowing and leaf pick-up and finish wall painting.
i in rain last week, first week of "normal" rainfall since late June. had been running about 25% of "normal".

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #15,809  
Drew prayers for you and Nadene

Sam good luck on your career move.

JD two days in a row what gives? :confused2::eek::thumbsup: