Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #15,821  
39 degrees this morning and going to be a nice outside work day!
Oh did I mention it is opening day for muzzle load deer hunting!
Up early 4 PM and ready to go!!!
Tomorrow morning they are talking low,20's!

/ Good morning!!!! #15,822  
50 degrees going up to 68 on what is likely to be the last warm day in a long time.
After visiting the wife, will go work with my BIL taking down the garden fencing. Not going to have a garden
next year, it was all for Nadene. Everything was screwed together with square head screws; now I see if they really will all come apart zip zip zip. I designed it to be taken apart and reused, which it will, someplace, someday. 5000 sf garden, will take a bit of unscrewing. All the wood is pressure treated so it should be ok. At least we'll have a nice day to do it.
Boy when I think of the stuff that came out of this garden in the last two years. Give me a couple of years and I'll be posting some new pics...

I think my BIL volunteered just to see if we had any peppers left:D

you all have a nice day and weekend.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,823  
Poured second cup of coffee. 44° with rain this morning. Heading to 47° with rain all day. Never got oil changed yesterday. I seem to have run out of filters for lawn mower and tractor. Spent time going Kubota and JD dealer for filters. Will put it on the list sometime next week. Indoor projects for today.
Drew, prayers for you and Nadine.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,824  
2013-11-02, 0805

36 right now, high of 61 predicted...maybe some rain (hope not, I want to get the rest of the leaves up today).
Chance of snow tonight!

/ Good morning!!!! #15,825  
53 this morning as I get my sleepy rump out of bed with a high of 66 later today. Going to pick up truck which had new fuel tank installed then off to mow grass. New grass that was sowed is coming in nicely. Looks like cold weather for Monday will only last one day then back to Indian Summer for us. Son is home for weekend and is playing the piano right now nice for this Saturday morning. Drew do not overdo taking all that fence down, God bless you and Nadine.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,826  
Roy wish we could get some snow :cool2:

/ Good morning!!!! #15,827  
its going to be another cloudy gloomy day with a high of 43 today .there was showers over night we have 33 now.could see a few peaks of sun.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,828  
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I think most dad's worked under the covers before we all came along???? Your mind is in the gutter!! :D

B7510; It is *your* mind that is in the gutter! :laughing:

My dad worked undercover in Law Enforcement.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #15,829  
Good morning rainy and 41 here heading to 48. Good day to be at work and out of the cold wet weather.:thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #15,830  
JD.....must have just felt sorry for all of us and graced us with his presence for just 2 days....I wonder if he will ever return...;):confused3:

Yeah, he's like a bad penny, one day just when you think our prayers have been answered, he'll show up under foot!:laughing: