Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #15,871  
Drew thoughts and prayers with you. You have been a wonderful soul mate and it shows, we all could aspire to do as much. Eleven years ago lost my father two weeks before he passed he wanted to go to the beach not really in shape to but nonetheless he wanted to go. Took off from work and mother and I took him. Every day he would sit on the porch in his wheelchair watch the ocean and fall asleep. We stayed for five days then back home. One of the best times ever for my father mother and me. He is in a better place now no pain or suffering for him now. God bless

/ Good morning!!!! #15,872  
Good evening all. 29F this morning, high was 60F, mostly sunny moderate breeze. After church painted on wall, got it all done except for some trim, stepson came over and recaulked the back wall and we planned the bay window restoration.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,873  
Drew, as others have said words fail me. God bless you and Nadene.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,874  
Drew,

You are an amazing example of a loving husband. You and Nadene remain in my prayers.

My body rejected daylight savings time, an refused to sleep past 4am...

Have a great day all my tractor buddies. My situation is entering a new phase. We have jointly agreed to enter into a Christian mediation process with professionals, and I have agreed to cover most of the rent for the first few months so my wife and daughters can move into a small house in town. I will be moving back to my property mid November. We have also worked out a better visitation plan where I will get the girls every other weekend, and one weeknight per week.

All of this is a huge improvement regardless which direction things end up.

Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers, I'll still need them of course, but this is progress.

Be well & God Bless,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #15,875  
Got the coffee brewing. 32° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 48° with some sun all day. Finally have to get Trac-Vac out and start collecting leaves. With no wind yesterday. Leaves were falling off like like it was raining.
Drew, you and Nadene remain in our thoughts and prayers. Others have expressed these thoughts here so much better than I can ever put in words.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,876  
good morning all. A brisk Monday morning for sure.
Had a nice dinner at home last night with my sister and BIL. They brought dinner, I provided a nice fire and
we all got a chance to relax. Kate has spent as much time in the hospice room as I have, she is just amazing.

folks, thanks for all the kind and caring thoughts, and being part of my gyroscope that keeps me balanced.
Life is good. Love wins the day.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,877  
35 chilly degrees this morning with a high of 52 later today. Got the grass mowed at my parents place really green in contrast to the brown leaves that are left on the trees, will have to weed eat one last time. With the warm weather headed our way later in the month might have to mow again. Moved dirt with tractor yesterday afternoon and placed around new fence to level up where it had settled by the wall. One more bucket full then seed fertilizer and straw. MossFlower sounds like things are moving in the right direction and you do have my prayers. The time change is tough to get used to want to go go to bed at 9:00 and get up at 4:00 ugh. Good morning all

/ Good morning!!!! #15,878  
2013-11-04, 0550

15 degrees right now and a high of 41 predicted. Going to be a crisp day, I think...

/ Good morning!!!! #15,879  
21 degrees this morning with area around us in the teens!
Crisp day for sure but another warm up coming!
Must say I enjoy the wood stove on these days.
Dave sounds like you are making progress, best to you and your wife!

/ Good morning!!!! #15,880  
20*, calm, and clear skies @ 0630.

Drew and Nadene, you are a class act. We all pass through life, it's how we do it that counts.

David I'm glad to hear you are making progress and will be returning to the farm soon. That will be good medicine I'm sure.

Have a good one.