Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #15,891  
23 degrees will reach near 50 today and sunny
On my way to amass this morning for an on site installation, fun day.
Tomorrow will be Rhode Island for another installation, all means money on the bank one of these days!

/ Good morning!!!! #15,892  
2013-11-05, 0440

21 degrees right now, high of 46 predicted.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,893  
Need to get coffee brewing. 43° with clouds this morning. Heading to 58° with a slight chance of some sun. Leaves are still collecting on the ground. Way to easy to get sidetracked these days. Plus going back a hour has my sleeping way off track.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,894  
Good morning. Going in two hours early today and will have at least a fourteen hour day. No more TBN today.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,895  
Yesterday I underslept, today I overslept.

Balance is restored?
Regardless I'm off to work.

Be well all.
David

/ Good morning!!!! #15,896  
19*, clear and calm @ 0555.

I'm serving as warden or deputy warden at the polls today, so have to get going early. Our long-serving poll warden passed away this year, so the town clerk was recruiting volunteers. I've worked as a ballot counter, but never as warden. Hopefully, I will just be covering lunch and supper breaks for someone who wishes to be the new warden.

Be a good citizen and go vote today. :thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #15,897  
35 degrees this morning going for a high of 55 later today. Never did get out of 40s yesterday kinda chilly working outside. Off to eye doctor then to work then vote after work. Good morning all

/ Good morning!!!! #15,898  
Yesterday I underslept,
today I overslept.

Balance is restored?
Regardless I'm off to work.

Be well all.
David

MFW--Is this one of those haiku poems? :D

/ Good morning!!!! #15,899  
MFW--Is this one of those haiku poems? :D

Not intentionally :D

I was planning to work from "home" today... But the boss told me late last night that he was coming in to the office (he is usually in the Maryland office) so now...

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #15,900  
Good Morning. 0610, clear, 53* with 83% humidity. Forecast high of 73* with a few clouds. We are also having a small city election today {Blountstown}. The Civic Center is the only polling place open. I don't work the polls anymore, but I will go into work a little early. Although if early voting totals are any indication, there will not be any traffic jams in the parking lot like with big elections. 15 was the highest number of voters they had any one day.

Larro