Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #16,191  
good morning all. 30 degrees going up to 50, and like others, a slow warming trend. 68 degrees forecast for Sunday.
going to put my JD lawn tractor away for the season, I can use the push mower to suck up the remaining leaves, which are pretty much gone.

Larro, GET UP AND GET OUT OF BED!:D

/ Good morning!!!! #16,192  
24 this morning high later today of 52 even warmer for weekend before next cool down and maybe some much needed rain

/ Good morning!!!! #16,193  
Poured first cup of coffee. 28° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 44° with lots of sun today. Should be a good day to get the tractor ready for winter. Need to put Trac-Vac away in back barn and a few other pre winter projects.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #16,194  
23 this morning, 29 now but going up to 55 today. Still having issues with illness and meds.

/ Good morning!!!! #16,195  
Good Morning! 33˚ and lots of frost, a few high wisp clouds, no wind. Maybe now the trees will get the message to turn color. This is the last of the freezing temps and we are heading into the 80's this weekend.

/ Good morning!!!! #16,197  
Good Morning. 0930, sunny, 37* with 73% humidity. Forecast high of 66* with no chance of rain. There was no frost when I got up at 0800, so I called Margie and ask her if she had seen any. She said there was a good frost on the car and roofs, but not on the ground. It is already much nicer out today then it ever got yesterday. I forgot to pick the last of the peppers yesterday, so I will do that before going to work.

We are having a board members meeting at work today for a local timber company. The same families who own the company started the trust fund that has funded the Civic Center all these years. Although the trust fund matured {the kids split the money} three years ago, it is still a big deal when these guys show up. I will have to shave and put on a non-wrinkled shirt.

Larro

/ Good morning!!!! #16,198  
Good morning all. 28F and sunny this morning going to 57F moderate SSW wind. warming trend through Sunday, thunderstorms Sat. and Sunday. Cleaned carb on fishing motor yesterday testing today.

/ Good morning!!!! #16,199  
71F .11&;76 rain since midnight. Clearing, hopefully

Have a great day

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #16,200  
2013-11-15, 0400

23 right now, high of 48 predicted...