Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #16,601  
Wow, nothing beats a wood stove for fall warmth. The heat just feels better. I've done some of my best thinking--and sleeping--around a wood stove in the fall. Add a glass of red wine and it's dreamland for me in mere moments.

Boy, you got that right!

/ Good morning!!!!
#16,602  
Very sunny this morning. Drinking the 2nd cup of coffee, need to go take care of the critters. My wife had her lumpectomey yesterday, everything came out ok. We hear from the pathologist Monday, but the surgeon said all the margins looked clear. Her parents and sister were there, her other sister and brother both called, along with her uncle. My wife's family is awesome!! She is home today, resting, she feels better already!! Hopefully now I can get back to my projects, the last couple of months have been crazy, between my operation and hers, it really takes a bite out of things. Have a good one, guys!!

/ Good morning!!!! #16,603  
68F, no rain since midnight

All you holiday travelers be safe

Have a great day.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #16,604  
Wow, nothing beats a wood stove for fall warmth. The heat just feels better. I've done some of my best thinking--and sleeping--around a woodstove in the fall. Add a glass of red wine and it's dreamland for me in mere moments.

Tis true, it's true :) ahhh the memories

/ Good morning!!!! #16,605  
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and I want to give give thanks to and for each and everyone of you who has posted on this thread and shared the goings-on of your daily lives. It's like sitting around a huge table at a coffee shop and sharing a cup with all your friends. The kindness and sympathy expressed by this group is 2nd to none. Our miles of separation are shortened by the closeness I feel with all of you and the good will shown by all. Please be careful if you are travelling and come back to share your joys of family, friends, and a good feast of thanks. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!:)

/ Good morning!!!! #16,606  
Jim,
very nice thoughts and from my experience in the last few years, boy I can sure agree.
The very best Thanksgiving to you too.

the drive down to VA this morning was pretty miserable. Pouring rain, lots of traffic even very early in the morning, and going through construction zones in the night in the rain is always thrilling when the lane lines are gone. But I've had a nice nap, and am watching the wind whip the trees outside and bursts of snow flurries coming through. Nineteen degrees tonight, brrr. Went for a walk,checked out my brothers Case IH 585 with an FEL and what appears to be a Woods twelve foot field mower. If it was warmer I'd take out his tractor, but it's open cab and I think my hands would stick to the metal...just not a fun tractor day at all. And tomorrow isn't going to be one bit warmer.

It's kind of nice doing nothing, just not used to it. Going to curl up with a book in front of the fire.

/ Good morning!!!! #16,608  
Good Evening!

39* and steady drizzle. 1.7" precip. today so far. Low of 21* tonight with snow showers and windy is the forecast. With luck, the wind will mostly dry the roads before they freeze.

Baked a cherry and pumpkin pie, turkey is ready for the oven tomorrow morning. Son and DIL are coming up from Boston tomorrow for a few days visit.

Hope you all have a good Thanksgiving. Don't eat too much. :) Tis the season for diet busting.

/ Good morning!!!! #16,609  
1620 hours, 72F

You guys are cool - literally :)

Finished for the day, now to concentrate on TDay prep. About 25 will be here for TDay potluck, 3 turkey's, 1 ham, plus a whole bunch more.

Have to make an embarrassing confession. Working on my catchment relocation yesterday, I managed to run out of diesel in the DX35 - YOU DONT WANT TO DO THAT!!!!!!

took me about 2 hours to get it bled and running again :( The pic in the manual was next to no help - doesn't even look the same and only a drawing :(
Any, was able to get back to work, but behind schedule now.

I'm doing a turkey on the Primo. Trying something different, splitting it down the back and then on the grill. Been doing split chicken like that for 40 years, time to try on a turkey. Gonna make a sausage dressing on the side, a spiral Ham from Costco with pineapple and cherries.

Jim, I agree wholeheartedly, very well said.

:)

/ Good morning!!!! #16,610  
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and I want to give give thanks to and for each and everyone of you who has posted on this thread and shared the goings-on of your daily lives. It's like sitting around a huge table at a coffee shop and sharing a cup with all your friends. The kindness and sympathy expressed by this group is 2nd to none. Our miles of separation are shortened by the closeness I feel with all of you and the good will shown by all. Please be careful if you are travelling and come back to share your joys of family, friends, and a good feast of thanks. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!:)

AMEN!

Jim speaks for me in this!

I am so THANKFUL for each and every one of you. this last 8 months has been REALLY tumultuous (at minimum) and you have all helped me in some way.

May God Bless each and every one of you.

Be well,
David