Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #16,681  
8 degrees this morning nice to have the wood stove putting out lots of heat
Wife daughter and I are heading off to a Mall this morning then a movie at noon.
This weekend I have to work on the snowblower so it will be ready for the first heavy snow,
just want to be ready this year and not working on it during the big one! LOL

/ Good morning!!!! #16,682  
Drinking hot coffee. 29° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 46° with lots of sun all day. Not much planned for today except visit with son and family. Last day in Charlotte, NC area.
Good Morning All

/ Good morning!!!! #16,683  
Ron hope you have enjoyed your time in North Carolina, one more day in the sunny but cool south then back home to no kitchen. Will be a minimum of two more weeks at least. Picking out sink has been a problem to say the least. Supposed to be in upper 50s here today so walking on the beach will be in order. Good Morning

/ Good morning!!!! #16,684  
4*, clear & calm. Should be a sunny day again. After today, it looks like we will be in a cloudy stretch.

Kids are heading out mid-morning, stopping in to see the DIL's brother on the way home. It's been a great visit. The DIL went for a 12 mile run yesterday morning, said that put her at 1006 miles for the year.

Drew IMO the artificial sweeteners keep my body craving sweets, always looking for the next sweet thing to eat. Sort of like an addiction. I quit buying soft drinks for that reason mostly even though I always bought the diet version. The only place we use sugar is baking something where the recipe calls for it. Sharon gave up putting artificial sweeteners in her coffee this year too. I've never used the artificial sweeteners but I do like sweet things like desserts.

Have a good day out there.

/ Good morning!!!! #16,685  
Dave, thanks. I am worried about the sugar/sweetness craving. Not exactly what you want when you don't want to cross over the magic diabetes number line. I tried the latest thing, the sugar beet stuff, and thought it wasn't sweet at all.
Honey is not the answer, i don't think, another type of sweet.
What can I use? or does one just have to go cold turkey?
I just can't drink coffee black. I also use non fat 1/2 and 1/2.
Probably ought to cut that out too.
Not looking too good here...

/ Good morning!!!! #16,686  
Sugar in small doses is not your enemy Carbs are and if you count carbs per meal your diabetes will thank you for it or help keep it away. Personally three shots a day keep my A1C at 6.9 and goal is 7 or under

/ Good morning!!!! #16,687  
Roy--you're new to living on dirt roads but when we lived in Maine the shale that wound up on the roads was terrible on tires. Not sure if you're driving on dirt roads but if you are I would suspect shale and sharp stones as the more likely culprit.
The only way I stopped the flats was to switch to the top of the line Michelin LTX tires from Sam's Club. They are pricey but I haven't had a flat since I switched to Michelin more than 15 years ago.

The was on Rt 12 which is paved, so I'm guessing it was a pothole...maybe the pressure was low too (looked OK though).

/ Good morning!!!! #16,688  
2013-11-30, 0715

A toasty 1 degree right now. A high of 27 today and clear.

I was up until a bit after midnight, so the stove embers kept the place reasonably warm (especially considering the outside temperature). Used last night's embers to get this morning's fire going.

Forecast is calling for light snow on Sunday and maybe a heavier accumulation on Tuesday. Reckon I'll get the plow back on the Gator and more wood in the house (garage).
I need to contact the tow truck guy to see if he got the Suby off the dairy farm's lot. That'll wait until about 1000 or so.

/ Good morning!!!! #16,689  
Good morning! 49˚ heading to the 60s partly cloudy as the wind shifts back from the South. The WBS was allowed to burnout yesterday and the house temp is 69 this morning. The next cold front will be Friday but until them the range is 50˚-70˚.

All domestic animal are accounted for this morning. The 7Pac Whipper chasers, have been supplying lots of audio but no visuals.

/ Good morning!!!!
#16,690  
28 and going to 38!! Heat wave? Going to get going pretty quick, critters need care, and I need to get busy.

Have a good one!!