Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #16,761  
Roy--another thing on wood. I burned it when I cut my own but where I live it's fields forever and no opportunity.

Take a look at those compressed sawdust bricks sold at TSC and other farm stores. I thought the price was OK and they heat really well. Plus you can damp them to near zero and apparently with almost no creosote.
I used to turn my nose up at them but bought some last year and am really impressed. Also...no bugs.

/ Good morning!!!! #16,762  
We use the ceiling fans and sometimes put a kettle on the stove...decent results. My wife is always bitchin' about "it's cold...yada yada yada" unitl summer...then "it's too hot...yada yada yada..." Me...I'm fine. I pull a flannel shirt or sweatshirt on until the stove heats up, then I'm down to a tee shirt.

Heck Roy if you were a bit closer I would sell you a cord of seasoned wood at a good price. Just to darn far away to haul it up there or you to come and pick it up, but if you had a dump trailer it is okay to contact me and we can work something out.

I would think if you could find some ash it would burn okay later this winter, oak and maple would be tough to dry out to burn this year.

Wayne

/ Good morning!!!! #16,763  
33*, calm and cloudy. The rainy drizzle finally stopped. We were lucky to stay above freezing overnight, I'm sure it saved a few fenders.

Forecast is 39* and overcast all day. Could be a good day to poke around in the woods.

/ Good morning!!!! #16,764  
Got second cup of coffee poured. 60° with some fog this morning. Heading to 73° with lots of sun. Decided to just drive 200 miles yesterday. Sure was nice setting outside in the warm 70° afternoon sun yesterday. Heading to Tyler, TX today. Plan to visit Eddie Walker and his parents.
Don, That's the plan. Should be there tomorrow afternoon.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #16,765  
2013-12-03, 0655

30 degrees and a bit of fog right now....high today is going to be about 40. Looks like the rest of the week is going to be fairly mild for this time of year.

I'm heading out for breakfast with one of my former VC co-workers this morning...

/ Good morning!!!! #16,767  
Good morning! 58˚ heading to 80˚ Clear skies.

Ron what are you bringing with you!!!! There is snow in the forecast later this week. Our once every three years snow never comes this early! It looks like Wednesday will be a nice day and the front should blow in Thursday. I'v checked the hour by hour forecast and it only goes to Thursday morning and it's warm till then. Tonight we should know what hour Thursday you want to be further south. I'll check with Mike and see if he's available for some grapple testing - Bucket style vs. Rake style.

/ Good morning!!!! #16,768  
Nice morning though cloudy, some very warm days followed by some quite cold days.

I feel the best today that I have in several weeks, the Lord is good to me! I hope you all have a great day.

/ Good morning!!!! #16,769  
Good morning! 58˚ heading to 80˚ Clear skies.

Ron what are you bringing with you!!!! There is snow in the forecast later this week. Our once every three years snow never comes this early! It looks like Wednesday will be a nice day and the front should blow in Thursday. I'v checked the hour by hour forecast and it only goes to Thursday morning and it's warm till then. Tonight we should know what hour Thursday you want to be further south. I'll check with Mike and see if he's available for some grapple testing - Bucket style vs. Rake style.

Rain and colder here Thursday, then freezing rain/wintry mix beginning Thursday night. Temps will remain below freezing thru the weekend. We've already had our little winter spell, and it was EARLY. Now we are getting ANOTHER?!?! And it is EARLY too!

Someone needs to fix the fence and close the gate, so this stuff can't come thru! Driving the motorhome, ronjhall, you'll want to get South, before Thursday evening!

/ Good morning!!!! #16,770  
Nice morning though cloudy, some very warm days followed by some quite cold days.

I feel the best today that I have in several weeks, the Lord is good to me! I hope you all have a great day.

Great news, toppop! Take a little time and continue to improve! Decorations don't have to be up, for Christmas to arrive. It is the spirit of the season that is important. (I just wonder why it is limited to one season.)