Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #1,671  
Good luck with the interview Roy...it's their loss if they don't choose you.

Yeah...thank you!
The interview is, as I'd written, in Philly. There are 3 or 4 positions open in various locations. The one in Baltimore is what I'm striking for...
This, BTW, is a federal goverment job for the Defense Dept.

/ Good morning!!!!
#1,672  
2012-02-02, 0631

34 degrees now and a high of 47 expected.
Heading to Philadelphia for a job interview in a couple hours...

Good luck, Roy. It's a new year, new opportunities.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,673  
Good morning all ! It is 35* here on its way to 40. Yesterday was a really nice day and I got some work done in my woods. Still too muddy to use the tractor:(.

Irving, nice garage. I too have garage envy. We only have a single car garage that is integral to the house. Hopefully this summer we can have a nice two + car garage built.

Roy, good luck with the interview today!

David, tickets su%& and there is no two ways about it.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,674  
Good morning all ! It is 35* here on its way to 40. Yesterday was a really nice day and I got some work done in my woods. Still too muddy to use the tractor:(.

Irving, nice garage. I too have garage envy. We only have a single car garage that is integral to the house. Hopefully this summer we can have a nice two + car garage built.

Roy, good luck with the interview today!

David, tickets su%& and there is no two ways about it.

Let me tell you guys something...back before I moved to the country, I lived in an 840 square foot house, no garage, no basement, and I had plenty of room back then. And the house I live in today has almost 3X the space PLUS a full basement, and I built a 24X36 garage WITH an upper storage loft back in '89...lets just say the stuff I store in the garage alone would now pack my old 840 square foot house full in itself...and WITHOUT either car.

I am living proof that the more storage space you have, the more c--- you will end up with. It's as simple as that. Had a friend who lived a mile distant, he built a 60X80pole barn for his airplane, and five years later he had so much stuff indoors he started leaving his plane outside. One of the things he had indoors was a full size farm combine...and he lived on a 2 acre lot. Go figger !!!

/ Good morning!!!! #1,675  
Well, another 0*C/32*F sunny day here in Scotland.

Got the living room window open because it is very hot inside for some reason.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,676  
Let me tell you guys something...back before I moved to the country, I lived in an 840 square foot house, no garage, no basement, and I had plenty of room back then. And the house I live in today has almost 3X the space PLUS a full basement, and I built a 24X36 garage WITH an upper storage loft back in '89...lets just say the stuff I store in the garage alone would now pack my old 840 square foot house full in itself...and WITHOUT either car.

I am living proof that the more storage space you have, the more c--- you will end up with. It's as simple as that. Had a friend who lived a mile distant, he built a 60X80pole barn for his airplane, and five years later he had so much stuff indoors he started leaving his plane outside. One of the things he had indoors was a full size farm combine...and he lived on a 2 acre lot. Go figger !!!
Very true. Before moving into this house (3 Bed Large Semi-Detached Dwelling with shed & large garage), we lived in a 2 Bed small Semi-Detached Dwelling without a shed or garage, and there was hardly any clutter in that house. But now that we have a spare room, a shed and a garage, plus the whole house is bigger, I don't know how we would fit all our current possessions into the old house.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,677  
55 going to 70!!!!
The ground hog just announced another 6 weeks of winter!!! thats great if its like this:)
Army Grunt

/ Good morning!!!! #1,678  
That dam# groundhog knows squat!:laughing:
They just started out of hibernation here, about a month early due to the weather I guess. i got my 22/10 Reuger loaded.:thumbsup:

David, wanna race that Flex? You can pick the poison, my 442 or my LS1 swapped short bed Silverado. Let's line em up!

Upper forties headed to low 50's with morning showers. Back to jeans after two days of showing off these fine legs!:D

/ Good morning!!!! #1,679  
55 going to 70!!!!
The ground hog just announced another 6 weeks of winter!!! thats great if its like this:)
Army Grunt
I could live with your winter any day :thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #1,680  

I hear ya JD, but I need more garage space. My car sits out in the snow and ice (well, not so much this winter) and gets covered in tree sap. I have to keep my motorcycle in my mothers garage. Thats just not right for someone of my advanced age(old!). Besides, I need somewhere to retreat to when the wife is hounding me with another "to-do" list!