Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #16,951  
32 this morning freezing drizzle this morning, turns to rain later high of 42

/ Good morning!!!! #16,952  
good morning all. It is just lovely outside... Light Freezing Rain Mist, or so the weather folk say.
About three or four inches of wet snow out there, and it means shoveling, groan. And I'm supposed to be getting cleaned up and going to my goddaughter's house at noon to see her new daughter. They are a couple of exits West on the Turnpike so that should be clear. Well, not clear of three hundred tons of salt per mile.

Since my next door neighbor was nuts enough to do his driveway last night, maybe he is fully rested and I can get him to do mine. I mow his back lawn with my riding mower all summer, so he is very motivated to return the favor. And with my neck and bum arm, shoveling wet snow is likely not the smartest thing to do. I've got enough to talk to the surgeon about this week as it is. I can just see getting my EMG after shoveling snow for an hour.

Yo Sodamo, send your heat this way, stop hogging it. :D

I started a thread "Head West not so young man" for my motorhome trip in the Spring. i hope some of you yell out if you are close to my route. Boy I would like to get a picture of David/Sodamo's face when I pull up in his driveway. :shocked::D
Now I'm dreaming....yes, I'm stopping at the Rockies on this trip.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #16,953  
2013-12-09, 0715

21 degrees right now and light snow. Only about 1/4 to 3/8 inches now. A high of 34 and 90% probability of snow today, tapering off tonight.

Has Farmgirl19 been around? Haven't seen any posts by her the last few days...

/ Good morning!!!! #16,954  
We got a light dusting of what we call hominy snow, kinda of cross between snow and sleet, then we got freezing rain all day but only from about 3' above the ground, the ground and roads were wet but the trees and railings and some exposed steps were icy. My dogwood ; frozendogwood.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #16,955  
Just poured second cup of coffee. 47° with light rain this morning. Heading to 61° with light rain all day. The campsite setup list continues. Did not get to the BBQ yet.
One thing about bottles and cans on side of our road. They are worth $.10 each in MI. Not to many of them found on side of road. But MickyD trash is very common.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #16,956  
We had a dusting of snow here and the temperature is 30. Predicted high today of 34.

/ Good morning!!!! #16,957  
6 degrees this morning and that's the high today with blowing snow with temps falling through the day.

/ Good morning!!!! #16,958  
Good morning! 40˚ cloudy & foggy - this is better, I do not like those below freezing days.

My $199 (on sale, coupon & discount) Harbor freight electric wood splitter should be here today and just in time. I have a lot of 10-12" logs that won't fit in the wood burning stove and I'm running out of smaller cut wood.

/ Good morning!!!! #16,959  
Good Morning. 0800, cloudy, 67* with 95% humidity. Forecast calls for a high of 76* with 20% chance of rain today, 50% tonight and 60% tomorrow. I looked two hours ago when I got up, and those numbers were 40%, 60% & 70%, so who knows what it will be by tonight. {the sun might be shining by then}

All you folks with ice and snow stay inside if you can. Or be very careful if you have to be out in it.

Larro

/ Good morning!!!! #16,960  
On second thought, David/Sodamo, better get an outside 30 amp outlet. I'm a pretty good boater, might find a neglected tramp steamer, and head West. Where can I beach it and drive off?