Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #17,521  
004.jpg

I just wanted to show everyone that we did have a White Christmas {Morning} here at the Larro Ranchero. Five minutes later when the sun hit the front yard it was all gone though.

A special prayer goes out to all the folks in the armed forces having to spend the holiday away from family. Also for police, firemen, linemen, truckers and anyone else who is working today to make the world a better place for the rest of us. God Bless them all.

Larro

/ Good morning!!!! #17,522  
Once again, our grandson got spoiled rotten. That's not to say I wasn't also spoiled.:) I got a brand new recumbent exercise bike. Our biggest present is health and the love of family. Merry Christmas everyone!

/ Good morning!!!! #17,523  
Merry Christmas! 47˚ cloudy.
After a 3 week rest the wood burning stove is flickering and warming the house again.
After that one hour wood splitting session with that little electric 5-ton jewel from Harbor freight there is enough wood for the winter now so bring on the snow.

/ Good morning!!!! #17,524  
Merry Christmas

64F .41 inches rain last 24 hours

Have a great day

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #17,525  
Looks like it's gonna be another pretty day here.

No big plans or ambitions, but toying with the idea of pulling that third tank from its hole.

Have a nice rib roast I'm gonna slow cook on the Primo. Invited another couple over for dinner.

Only 7.5 miles to go on my bike - a late start this morning :)

/ Good morning!!!! #17,526  
Looks like it's gonna be another pretty day here.

No big plans or ambitions, but toying with the idea of pulling that third tank from its hole.

Have a nice rib roast I'm gonna slow cook on the Primo. Invited another couple over for dinner.

Only 7.5 miles to go on my bike - a late start this morning :)

David...Just need to verify it was me and my Mrs. you invited for dinner tonight so I can let our Pilot know ....We would have to take off soon to be there...about a 10 hr. flight my Pilot tells me....;)

/ Good morning!!!! #17,528  
David...Just need to verify it was me and my Mrs. you invited for dinner tonight so I can let our Pilot know ....We would have to take off soon to be there...about a 10 hr. flight my Pilot tells me....;)

Bob, better hurry, we're eating about 3 :)

/ Good morning!!!! #17,529  
I tell you folks what,

If you get away from TBN for a few days, it is a monumental task to get caught back up in this thread.

I just got some great news. My best friend's step dad slumped over in his chair at the dinner table 2 nights ago. My buddy was cooking flounder fillets and oysters when this happened and all the family was there. They gave him CPR for 15 minutes with no pulse ever coming back nor breathing. My buddy said he lost all color and was gray and white. The EMS got there and shocked him back to a pulse. Things did not look good after him being out for 15 minutes.

The doctors put a pace maker in him and put him into a coma to relax the brain. They brought him out of it this morning and by the afternoon he was able to talk and move all limbs. He sat up and was joking and cutting up. His heart did not have any cloggage, it just got out of beat and the pace maker is working fine. Hallelujah. I had been praying for him along with others and he seems to be fine now. They will keep a close watch on him and a bit of rehab and should be out in a week or 2.

The doctors told my buddy that the CPR that he did was the difference even though he never got his pulse back during it.

So don't give up on anybody until the EMS gets there.

Merry Christmas Y'all. God does give us miracles.

Miracle update,

My buddy went to the hospital to see his stepdad yesterday evening. He called me this morning to tell me that he's like a whole new personality, with all the good traits enhanced. His hearing is better, his memory is fine (he can't remember passing out), he's joking with family and ready to get the tubes out and get out of ICU. He said he seems happier, and all around rose colored glasses. I told him it is like he's 150% of his old self. Long pause, he said that's EXACTLY what his aunt had prayed for. I told him that I had prayed for divine intervention, and my buddy says he got an electric hair raising sensation feeling throughout his whole body at that moment. I told him we have a Christmas miracle to celebrate for years to come instead of burying his stepdad today. He confided in me that both he and his uncle that helped with the CPR both thought he was a garner. They both said he looked like a dead deer with a white tongue.

Merry Christmas again Y'all!