Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #1,751  
21F and clear looks like another dry day around here

/ Good morning!!!! #1,752  
23F Moon bright at times when passing thru the clouds,could reach low 40's today..still no snow storms in sight. :)

/ Good morning!!!! #1,753  
23F Moon bright at times when passing thru the clouds,could reach low 40's today..still no snow storms in sight. :)
I love it when the moon is out in the morning! Especially when it is sunny and there are no clouds. The moon is wasted at night - It looks so much better in a blue sky! :)

/ Good morning!!!! #1,754  
First cup of coffee is poured. 50 degrees with clouds this morning. Headed to 58 with clouds continuing. Superbowl party turned out OK. We did it in the RV parks recreation hall. Not much to do today. Pickup limbs from palm trees that dropped during the winds on Saturday.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!!
#1,755  
32 and headed to 47. Hope this keeps up. Best winter I've seen here in Michigan. Got a bunch of things to do today.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,756  
25 here this morning, headed to mid fifties, grass is coming along in my new yard.:thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #1,757  
Good morning all. 25* frosty degrees and sunny. High should be in the mid 40's. We have had 3 days of no rain - hurray! Have a good week everyone.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,758  
2012-02-06, 0835

19 Degrees and clear...going up to 50 today.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,759  
30 degrees here, got a heavy frost overnight...supposed to hit 43 later today. Hoping to get at least one more good snowfall this winter so I can burn my brushpile.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,760  
36 °F and sunny out at the moment;) February? More like March:thumbsup:

Today
Sunny
46 °F