Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #17,891  
2014-01-04, 0830

It's minus 12 right now. Going to be clear and zoom right up to 20 degrees!

We did get that minus 20 last night...I check around 2300 or so.

I'll likely follow WayneB and Thomas' lead...wait until Monday to remove the snow on the roof. Although there's a 70% chance of snow, the temperature is supposed to be 41 degree...tee shirt weather in Vermont!

I am getting some color back in that toe...and since we have no where we need to go today, I don't think I'm going to chance clearing the walks today.

/ Good morning!!!! #17,892  
"Going to be clear and zoom right up to 20 degrees!" "the temperature is supposed to be 41 degree...tee shirt weather in Vermont!"
I like your forecast Roy. :)

Keep that toe high.

/ Good morning!!!!
#17,893  
Power company got the power back on by 2:00 pm. Only 6.5 hours off. I think in this area, were tertiary customers, not very profitable. Anyway, going for a walk in a bit, just to get some exercise, this staying in bothers me. I keep thinking about Florida....

/ Good morning!!!! #17,894  
Good Morning, TBN. Mild night last night. Got down to about 40. Looking for a high near 70 today, then the bottom falls out tomorrow, and more cold temps early in the week. 10 day forecast says rainy by the end of the week.

Going to get a load of hay today, and a new battery for the tractor. Then it's finish off the fountain, and maybe pick up the stuff to start my spring vegetable seeds.

Have a good day, y'all. Stay safe and warm.

/ Good morning!!!! #17,896  
5 out, cold. Retreated to house, then the power went out, then on, hmmm... fire up woodstove and call it a day.

Not as cold as most, and we have full sun today. Stay warm!

/ Good morning!!!! #17,897  
Good morning!!!

It's 23 out with the wind it feels like 4. My part of the state is under a winter storm warning in till Sunday sometime. Calling for 6-12" of snow, high windy and below 0 temps.

Boy I can't wait, more than likely I will get stuck at work and have to work a double.

/ Good morning!!!! #17,898  
Thanks for the good thoughts! We are back home, and just chilling out. Literally, the darn power is out again, and it's -10 here. Got the genny running, but I am not happy with Consumers power. Just talked to the phone rep, and a substation is down, and they have to order parts!!! No spare parts!!! New time is supposed to be 1 pm. Neighbor said it was supposed to be 9:30, we were told 11, now 1? Grrrrrr!!

I can't believe all the bad luck you have had with power. That and the trips back and forth for medical care must be making your patience very thin. I hope all the details get worked out soon and you are back to normal.

Our weather is quite balmy compared to yours. It's supposed to be up near 60 F today. My neighbor is borrowing my tractor and grapple to move some brush. His wife said their dogs are finding snakes in the brush pile while she is walking them. He wants to move the piles to a deep ditch so the dogs aren't tempted to go into snake hunting mode.

Tonight and tomorrow our weather takes a dip, but our 16 F overnight temps would seem like balmy weather to those in the northern tier states.

EDIT: Irv, just saw that you got power back on. Good for you!

/ Good morning!!!! #17,899  
62F, on the chilly side :) you minus guys stay warm.
Only .05 inches last 24 hours.
Hope everyone is safe and dugout.
Have a great day

David Sent from my iPad Air using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #17,900  
It was 6 when I got up, low was 4. 34 now and snow is melting big time, got another cold blast coming next week.