Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #17,921  
Morning, y'all. About 50 degrees at wake-up. Wind is blowing out of the north. I think we've hit our high for the day, as a cold front is scheduled to come through. Looking for a drop to 27*, and high of 40 tomorrow with high winds. Rain forecast for later this week. Hooray.

Got a lot done outside yesterday, and the weather isn't going to be too conducive to outdoor stuff today, sooooo, looks like I have been sentenced to a day of football. Sigh.

/ Good morning!!!! #17,922  
-5 this morning with some sun later with a high -1 with wind chill -15/25 below.the Packer game game in green bay Wis today is going to be ruff.

/ Good morning!!!! #17,923  
A few minutes ago it slushed ice/rain. Never seen or felt that before. Now it is a little rain/drizzle. Still have snow/slush on the ground. High of 40 today, heard by Tuesday, back to zero.

Cannot do much with wet weather, so indoors we stay.

Be safe all.

/ Good morning!!!! #17,924  
Gosh Roy, you have used up all of your bad luck for 2014, that's quite a five day accomplishment. :laughing: Those nyla bone things our dogs chew get some sharp points on the ends. Wouldn't want that in the eye. Hope it heals up quick.

11*F at sunrise, 15*F now and warming with hazy sunshine and calm. I'll get to work on the roof this morning. Yesterday topped out a 14*F, and with warmer air coming today, I put off the roof clearing.

/ Good morning!!!!
#17,925  
27 here, still snowing a bit. About 6 inches of new snow on the ground. I have been up awhile, had some coffee and muffins. Going to shower and go snowblowing. Another day in Michigan!!

/ Good morning!!!! #17,926  
45 now, 50's later calling for showers but it's hazy sun right now. Another Arctic outbreak is due in tomorrow night.

/ Good morning!!!! #17,927  
Good morning all. 21F and snowing about 4 inches on ground. Temps are going to drop today -11F tonight Monday high +1F and low Monday night -13F. Winds running 20+mph and forecast is for 6-10 inches when done. Wind chill goes into effect about 6PM til Wednesday. Staying inside for a while, found a water while in crawl-space this morning :(. Have access panel to area and see where that gets me.

/ Good morning!!!! #17,928  
-7 , 65% humidity BRRRRRR, and its going to be -25 this time tomorrow! :eek:

/ Good morning!!!! #17,929  
62F .39 inches last 24 hours

Off to breakfast with Sophie

Have a great day

David Sent from my iPad Air using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #17,930  
pick up some rear tires for my 1/2 scale replica of a JD H tractor I'm building.

what a hoot, great project. And as someone who grew up with a JD B, that kinda looks familiar.
when you get the new tires on, more pics please...

now how are you going to recreate the pucka pucka?...:D

Got the rear tires mounded on rims and installed on the tractor, starting to look like something.:thumbsup:

Before.

After.