Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #18,132  
Bird's, powerlines, sunsets, I can imagine some pretty neat photos.

/ Good morning!!!! #18,133  
18 degrees and fog with a chance of flurries this morning then a couple of inches of snow later in the afternoon with a high of 31 today

/ Good morning!!!! #18,134  
We have those down here also. The Green Parrots come in groups of 50 or more. The birds in the pictures do not get into flocks like the parrots and sparrows. I need to go down closer to downtown McAllen and take pictures in the evening. Grackles and Parrots line the power lines as far as you can see. Grackles in one area, Parrots in another.

We don't get parrots this far north, but the wild canary's show up every summer, usually with the sparrows.

/ Good morning!!!! #18,135  
Jerry Clower (boiled okree)

Boy! I haven't heard Jerry Clower in years!! That was funny! Thank you for posting!!

Well, today's (late) update:
2014-01-10, 0950

9.5 degrees right now with light snow. A high of 32 predicted. Looks like freezing rain tonight, but at least the frigid (single digit) temperatures are at bay for a few days.

/ Good morning!!!! #18,136  
Boy! I haven't heard Jerry Clower in years!! That was funny! Thank you for posting!!

Well, today's (late) update:
2014-01-10, 0950

9.5 degrees right now with light snow. A high of 32 predicted. Looks like freezing rain tonight, but at least the frigid (single digit) temperatures are at bay for a few days.

Roy ....Do you remember the Jerry Clower bit where the punch line was Ding a Ling.... ;;;;;;;; Ding a Ling....? LOL

/ Good morning!!!! #18,137  
Roy ....Do you remember the Jerry Clower bit where the punch line was Ding a Ling.... ;;;;;;;; Ding a Ling....? LOL

No, I don't...but I did just listen to his:

and a couple others...

/ Good morning!!!! #18,138  
Good morning all. 32F, cloudy and moderate south wind this morning, as other have said heat wave :) . Back at work today, may need to work some next week too. Need to stay home and finish the vinyl to mp3 (maybe 20 hrs to go), and split some more wood.
Long range may get some bicycling in next week if 10 day outlook is close. :)

/ Good morning!!!! #18,139  
Love the okra thread :) wife likes it too so actually get some periodically, usually fried.

David (Moss) Hay, people who understand technology, use it as it fits in their lifestyle. worked as a network admin for over 15 years, did not wear a cell phone for years. Still don't have a smart phone :)

/ Good morning!!!! #18,140  
61F no rain overnight looking to be a pretty day

I like okra, wife doesn't.

Have a great day.

David Sent from my iPad Air using TractorByNet