Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #18,451  
Hope your first day on the job goes well Roy,that first day is a ruff one.

/ Good morning!!!! #18,452  
Morning all, it was 28F when I got up this morning but is slated to drop to 14F with a 60% chance of snow this afternoon. My mother sold the family farm last year and the new owner is tearing down the old barn behind my house. Was able to salvage the Louden Junior hay trolley though.:cool:

/ Good morning!!!! #18,453  
Good morning all. 34F this morning after being in the 40's all night. Forecast high is 44F and 1 in snow tonight. Tuesday and Thursday are the cold days this week.

/ Good morning!!!! #18,454  
Happy belated birthday Larro sounded nice.

Welcome back Roy good luck with new job :thumbsup::drink:

/ Good morning!!!! #18,455  
PS Drew good luck with surgery, I do enjoy your post. Getting speech to text software?

/ Good morning!!!! #18,456  
Morning all, it was 28F when I got up this morning but is slated to drop to 14F with a 60% chance of snow this afternoon. My mother sold the family farm last year and the new owner is tearing down the old barn behind my house. Was able to salvage the Louden Junior hay trolley though.:cool:

Gary, that's a great save. It will provide a nice connection to your family heritage whether it is ever put back to use or just saved as a family treasure. I love old stuff like that, especially old stuff that worked so well. It could have lots of uses for moving light loads even in a modern shop. I'd be inclined to put it up whether I ever used it or not.

/ Good morning!!!! #18,457  
I'd be inclined to put it up whether I ever used it or not.

me too. Kind of like mechanical art

/ Good morning!!!! #18,458  
63F, no rain, looks like another great day.

Broncos played. Good game.

Got some mowing done yesterday.

Have a great day.

David Sent from my iPad Air using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #18,459  
Gary, that's a great save. It will provide a nice connection to your family heritage whether it is ever put back to use or just saved as a family treasure. I love old stuff like that, especially old stuff that worked so well. It could have lots of uses for moving light loads even in a modern shop. I'd be inclined to put it up whether I ever used it or not.

I got a piece of the track and thought maybe put it in the shed to lift up the lawn mower to make the cleaning of the deck easier. I put it aside till spring before I decide what to do with it.

/ Good morning!!!! #18,460  
Good Morning. 1150, sunny, 63* with 42% humidity. Forecast high of 65* this afternoon, and a low of 42* tonight.

I'm late getting online this morning. I had to go over and take Mamma something to eat. She took a fall yesterday, and is very sore today. The cordless phone battery was dead and when she stood up to answer the hard line phone she got dizzy. Rather than sitting back down and letting them call back, she went ahead and walked over to the bar. She picked up the phone and said a few words then passed out. When she came to, she contacted Life Alert, and they called Sister. Mamma is two weeks away from her 86th birthday, and she isn't kicking as high as she used to. Sister called her doctor and he thinks it might be caused by a kidney problem. She got an appointment for Wednesday, which is about as fast as you can expect these days. She doesn't eat right, or drink enough water. When we take her a plate, she will eat the desert off it, and put the rest in the fridge to be thrown away a week later. But she says she is old enough to eat what she likes. I can't say I would do different if I was in her place. Enough about that.

Thanks again for all the birthday wishes. Margie has today off for the holiday, so I get more good home cooking before going to work.

Roy good luck with the new job.
Drew good luck with the surgery. Don't have too much fun on that tractor today.
Bakerg, that hay lift is very cool. So glad you were able to save it.

Everyone have a good day.

Larro