Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #181  
It was 63 degrees at 0515 today!!!!! in November!

Yesterday was awesome outside.

I hope today is also.

Be Well,
David

/ Good morning!!!!
Morning!! 41 here, can't see the sun yet, working on some chicken stuff today, help the wife out a bit at her shop, lunch, back to the house to work on my stuff.

/ Good morning!!!! #183  
2011-11-15, 0756

60 degrees!!!!!!!!!!! Overcast and going to drizzle though

/ Good morning!!!! #184  
Good morning all. It's 54 here and light drizzle. Still have yard work to do and move the deck furniture to storage. Might have to find something to do indoors.
Why does it always rain on my days off ?

/ Good morning!!!! #185  
Another great day to work on my pond dam is underway. The ground moisture is perfect for clay compaction. The rain today is expected to stay 50 miles east of us. It was 57 F this morning at 6:30 AM. We left the window open and the ceiling fan on in our bedroom last night. The inside of the house was a perfect 72 degrees when we got up; gorgeous fall weather.

/ Good morning!!!! #186  
Good morning all. On the chilly side today, -2.8C or 27F. The sky is blue and looks like a nice sunny :) day, tomorrow the forecast is rain or more likely in our area snow. Snow tires going on the car today and I'll also get the pump up from the creek.

/ Good morning!!!! #187  
Update....59 here and partial sun, I am working on my ATV outdoors. Forecast calls for much cooler temps the rest of the week.

/ Good morning!!!! #188  
Mornin' Y'all!

55 degrees here, oddly warm, should be a nice day.

I slept in my BED last night not in the recliner and without my sling! My shoulder/collar bone is hurting MUCH less as long as I take it easy. I can leave it out of the sling for hours while I am just sitting and typing or similar (not sure if I can sit and tractor without it yet tough).

I feel almost human again.

Good morning to all of TBN!
Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #189  
Second cup of coffee poured. 40 degrees this morning. Headed to low 60's.
Yesterday was a good day to just be outside. Got Gulf Kart greased and cleaned. Today is my Mothers Day. Visit her one time each week. At 92 years she always has a list of items to do.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #190  
Mornin' Y'all!

55 degrees here, oddly warm, should be a nice day.

I slept in my BED last night not in the recliner and without my sling! My shoulder/collar bone is hurting MUCH less as long as I take it easy. I can leave it out of the sling for hours while I am just sitting and typing or similar (not sure if I can sit and tractor without it yet tough).

I feel almost human again.

Good morning to all of TBN!
Be well,
David

Glad you are mending, although in slower stages than you would prefer. :thumbsup:

Was 43 degrees here when I got up an hour ago and now it's 39, not likely we will see anything over 40 degrees for the next several months.