Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #19,011  
Drinking second cup of coffee. 47ー with clouds this morning. Heading to 69ー with sun and a good breeze. Yesterdays forecast weather never happened. Stayed in low 50's with light mist all day. So roof maintenance project is on hold. Winds are going to keep me off roof today. Weather in Midwest and NE does not look good.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,013  
34 and misty, got a good bit of rain overnight, more over the next few days.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,015  
18*F, calm and steady snow fall. About 1" so far. Forecast is 6-10 today and 2-4 tonight.

Stay safe.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,016  
-4 this morning with cloudy skies,temp getting up to 14 today.they are talking about temps going up next week.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,017  
Good Morning. 0835, overcast, 68F with 94% humidity. Forecast high of 66F {?} with 20% chance of rain, and a low of 36F tonight. We had rain early, but it's gone now. It has cleared up a lot in the last few minutes, since I took this picture. It looked like we were going to get soaked, but the west wind blew it over to someone else.

003.jpg

Today is house cleaning day, and I have got the second load of clothes in the washer. If it works out I will go into work later to water the lobby plants, then take Margie to supper.

You guys be careful out in the snow and ice.

Larro

/ Good morning!!!! #19,018  
what a miserable morning. I missed the call from the hand surgeon by two minutes saying don't come in, their building has no power, so off I go in the sleet and ice, thankfully at 33 degrees and raining. I got there fine, and of course waited an hour for nothing. Back home I come, or tried to. Trees are coming down all over the place since I left, the main road was blocked totally. then I went the back way and saw no less than five trees covering at least half the road on the way home. I hope it warms up quickly or the damage is going to be serious.

I left with my backup gen on, since 7am and it's still running. Must be lines down everywhere.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,019  
what a miserable morning. I missed the call from the hand surgeon by two minutes saying don't come in, their building has no power, so off I go in the sleet and ice, thankfully at 33 degrees and raining. I got there fine, and of course waited an hour for nothing. Back home I come, or tried to. Trees are coming down all over the place since I left, the main road was blocked totally. then I went the back way and saw no less than five trees covering at least half the road on the way home. I hope it warms up quickly or the damage is going to be serious.

I left with my backup gen on, since 7am and it's still running. Must be lines down everywhere.

Not a good day. Ice is the worst thing. Hunker down and stay warm.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,020  
getting some good cartoons sent to me today, lot of people stuck at home for sure...

Attachments

• winter 2.jpeg
    winter 2.jpeg
    24.6 KB · Views: 88
  • winter.gif
    winter.gif
    34.2 KB · Views: 128