Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #19,201  
Thomas thank you so much, it warms the heart! Hope you have recovered and enjoying your solid foods!

/ Good morning!!!! #19,202  
Good Morning. 0820, overcast, 56F with 90% humidity. Forecast high of 62F with 40% chance of rain this afternoon, and a low of 48F with 70% chance of rain tonight. I'm doing a shopping run up to Marianna this morning. Hope to get up there and back before the rain.

You guys a little further to the north get ready for the nasty weather. When the ice hits, stay home of you can. If not, look out for the less than qualified winter drivers.

Larro

/ Good morning!!!!
#19,203  
Hope you guys get thru the storm ok. 6F here, going to 12. Then it gets colder overnight. We are forcasted for a thaw next week, temps in the 40's. It will take a lot to melt all this snow. If it does, I could get some of the tree limbs cleaned up that were ripped down by the ice storm over a month ago.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,206  
Buppies.
Your forecasting almost to mark for my backyard,soooo what do think about this storm arriving Thursday into Friday for us..be gentle.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,207  
68F no rain, lookin to be a nice day

Your Wx forecasts are making me feel even more "lucky we live Hawaii" do take care.

Have a great day.

David Sent from my iPad Air using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #19,208  
I told my wife yesterday I was getting sick, she said, "Go to the doctor". I guess she would administer CPR in a bind! :D
She a has a fast rule against treating family if avoidable. Oh, BTW, my condition was low sodium, an electrolyte,so bad I had nearly lost control of my fingers and was in danger of seizures.

Wow! That's good to know, Randy, but very scary also. Do you have a high electrolyte beverage prescribed? Gatorade? Powerade? Other? Does beer contain electrolytes?:D

/ Good morning!!!! #19,209  
Just got back from the local Kubota dealer. Boy what service. took my broken log splitter tire in for a new tube, and they had it ready in half an hour. Of course, like being sent to the bar while one's table is being prepared, I left with fifty bucks worth of pins and chainsaw stuff. so now I get out my tub of red bearing grease and get that wheel back on, out of my garage so the VW can get it before the storm. At the Kubota place, they were talking two feet. :rolleyes:The weather drums are pounding.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,210  
Good afternoon all. Weather went south of me so all I get are cold temps :( -2F this morning, sunny and high forecast of 22F. Warming through the weekend. Database is "haunted" at work, will have to call support not-fun.