Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #19,421  
Got coffee pot brewing. 66° with partly cloudy skies. Heading to 85° with spotty clouds. Got to cut lawn today before it gets too warm. Sure am glad we made the trip south this winter. Keep getting calls and messages from family and friends up north suffering from cabin fever.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,422  
Got to cut lawn today before it gets too warm.

yeah, that's a common complaint I hear around here. Just too warm...:D
Ron, you have made such a believer out of me.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,423  
Got to cut lawn today before it gets too warm.

yeah, that's a common complaint I hear around here. Just too warm...:D
Ron, you have made such a believer out of me.

Yes Ron, may you have fire ants in your pants. :laughing:

Come to think of it, it takes about as long to mow the yard as it does to clear snow from the driveway.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,424  
Dave good luck with the job situation. Oh I feel for you and know the ups and downs of sales. For instance in December I had the largest booking for one on my Principals, nearly $859,000.00 got a call from the director of sales telling me not to miss the show in San Francisco with a hint hint. All that means is I will most likely get salesmen of the year award! After letting them know I was having a knee replacement the president wanted to know what their alternatives are to replace me in the territory. Goes to show it isn't what you did yesterday, but what will you do for us tomorrow. Certainly destroys the meaning of TEAM! Hang in there Dave.

Wayne,

I know that lesson as well! In Spring of 2002 I was at Top Achiever's being celebrated for top sales, but by fall 2002 the company was RIF'ing again due to the dot com collapse... So I was out of work and had to take a much lesser job... Been both UP and down since then.

There is no I in TEAM, but there is a ME if you swizzle it and rif the unneeded letters...

Thank you for the supportive thoughts!

Be well sir!
David

/ Good morning!!!! #19,425  
Morning all, 3F here and we got 2" of snow yesterday with some wind but very little drifting.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,427  
Sunny and 28 now, I believe it was around 20 early. Warming on the way! 50's tomorrow and 50's-60's through Sunday, then back to below normal for a few.

DON'T LOOK NOW BUT MARCH IS 12 DAYS AWAY! It might not be spring but you can hear spring warming up it's engine!:D

/ Good morning!!!! #19,428  
good morning everyone. was reading a couple of the post this morning and started laughing about Ron mowing his grass. I can't see mine so don't think I be mowing it. I wondered if they even had lawn mowers in Texas I didn't see nothing but broom sage while I was there? just kidding. I came home few weeks ago I froze the whole time I was there. the wind is awful down there but the work is very good. everyone have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #19,429  
good morning everyone. was reading a couple of the post this morning and started laughing about Ron mowing his grass. I can't see mine so don't think I be mowing it. I wondered if they even had lawn mowers in Texas I didn't see nothing but broom sage while I was there? just kidding. I came home few weeks ago I froze the whole time I was there. the wind is awful down there but the work is very good. everyone have a great day

Good to see you back Sam!
:D
David

/ Good morning!!!! #19,430  
Weather out here is crazy opposite of the east. We have has highs in the 80's for the last couple of days. My peach trees are leafing out and blooming. My Bermuda grass is coming out of dormancy.

We usually don't have our last frost until mid to late March.

I hope it doesn't screw up my peaches.