Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #19,451  
8F quick moving storm arriving afternoon..2-4 inches :( than we start mini warm up. :)

/ Good morning!!!! #19,452  
-3*F, calm, clear to the east, looks dark to the west but hard to tell before some more daylight.

4-6 inches forecast, but it will take this afternoon and tonight to get here.

Wed-Sun all have forecast highs above freezing, Friday may clear 40*.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,453  
2 degrees and waiting on the snow coming mid day Schools are closed in this area which is maybe smart Talking 4 to 7 inches with a chance of 2 or 3 inches per hour, sounds like a fun fast moving storm

/ Good morning!!!! #19,454  
31F and clear. We had sleet and then snow pellets this morning but only got 1/10" new stuff. Enough to drive the birds crazy, zooming in on me as I filled the feeders at first light. Around here people flock to the grocery store the same way when snow is forecasted.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,455  
Good Morning. 0625, overcast {and patchy fog}, 50F with 93% humidity. Forecast high of 77F this afternoon, and a low of 51 tonight. More of the same all week, with rain on Friday. I'm off to town shopping later this morning. Going by the Co-Op for some seed.

You guys up the country stay safe and warm.

Larro

/ Good morning!!!! #19,456  
Drinking iced coffee. 70° with cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 85° with wind and passing clouds. Got the lawn edged, trimmed and cut yesterday. Plan to spend the day on patio enjoying the warm weather.
Those in the cold white north be warm and safe.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,457  
Got a light dusting overnight, turned to rain before daylight, mid thirties now and warming all week. Near 70 by Thursday they say.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,458  
30 degrees now high of 53 today, little bit of snow last night but just a coating. 50s rest of week with rain on Friday

/ Good morning!!!! #19,459  
Good morning, 21F here with 4" of snow on ground and another 1" predicted before it stops. High today of 32F and a prediction of lots of rain tomorrow.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,460  
16 with fog turning Sunny later with a high 35.Have to shovel deck off and plow driveway.