Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #19,481  
Drinking iced coffee again. 70° with wind and clouds this morning. Heading to 85° with some clouds. Going to breakfast with fellow Michiganders. I am sure there will be lots of talk about the weather back home.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,482  
Good morning to everyone. 36F here this morning and heading to a predicted high of 41F. Got to buy a trap and catch a possum, wife is afraid it might hurt our old dog. I guess the possum hissed at the dog last night and now she's afraid to let dog out to do it's business.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,484  
46F and getting a summer-style thunderstorm right now. Glad I got some of my outdoor chores done just before the rain started. Still have snow on the ground, but this downpour will likely take it away.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,485  
Good Morning. 0705, fog, 48F with 92% humidity. Forecast high of 78F this afternoon, and a low of 56F tonight. Yesterday I had some sticker shock at the high cost of seeds. It had been a while since I had bought any. I know I will be saving seeds this year. I made sure the pea seeds were not hybrids. There wasn't any non-hybrid sweet corn. I may plant what I bought with some Indian corn I have. I think colored sweet corn would be nice next year:D

Larro

/ Good morning!!!! #19,487  
temp has shot up to 32, and the rains are coming into Philadelphia and the n/w suburbs.
Need to keep an eye out for pooled water, have the Neshaminy Creek nearby that is notorious for overflowing.
and I drive over it at least once a day. Lot of fast moving muddy water and all those downed trees and limbs
from recent weather are going to make for a clogged up mess on that creek. It all goes out to the Delaware River, sooner or later.
Which at the moment is full of ice. I would not want to own a house on that Creek when it backs up on an incoming tide...

/ Good morning!!!! #19,488  
20 degrees this morning under sunny skies warming to 35 today.Have to get out get things done before the storm hits tomorrow 8-12 inches they are calling for.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,489  
1015, overcast, 60F. The last couple of weeks it has warmed up enough to use the exercise equipment on the front porch. {the stair stepper, along with the old power rider that is out there is still kicking my butt} Here is my view of the world from the stair stepper. I noticed these blossoms. I know they are weeds, but a bloom is a bloom this time of year.

Larro

001.jpg007.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #19,490  
Larro: I'll be mowing a lot of those "blooms" in my lawn, this coming weekend! That is when I'll find out how well me winter exercise program worked or didn't, since I push a mower around half an acre. (The rest of the property is mowed by livestock, or John Deere!)