Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #19,561  
24 degrees zooming up to 55 today. :thumbsup:
Might even hook up the outside hose and wash the cars this afternoon.
a nice day and weekend to all.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,562  
23 degrees and they say it will come close to 50 degrees,today
We had heavy rain early last night but still heavy cover of snow.
The guys did some snow moving around yesterday so that helps with the slush

/ Good morning!!!! #19,563  
2014-02-22, 0708

35 right now....high of 41 predicted and clear.
I'll be scraping the walks and drive in a few hours...once the frozen slush lossens up a bit

/ Good morning!!!! #19,564  
24*F, clear and calm. Driveway is an ice slick but should soften up quickly. I don't think most of it will enough slush depth to scrape, I had it down to bare gravel in most places before yesterday's precip.

Sodamo, the panel mounting looks like it went well. I'm sure you earned some hot tub time. :)

/ Good morning!!!! #19,566  
First cup of coffee has been poured. 61° with cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 79° with chance of sun in the afternoon. Good day to wash the car.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,567  
There were never any marsupials in NZ until the introduction of the possum.

But it's the same with the Mongoose introduced to Hawaii in 1883 to control rats and snakes or the cane toad into Australia in order to control the Cane and the Frenchi beetles. Back in those days there was not too much thought given to what could happen in the future.

We also have introduced the rabbit, goat, deer and wallaby which are in the wild, not in great numbers, but are controlled to a degree (well, not so much the rabbits) :)
Nobody has 'wild' animals (lion tiger, bear) as pets which could escape and we have NO snakes.

I guess I'd read about the small wallaby herds and assumed they were native, I see now they aren't. Sorry for the mistake.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,569  
Morning to all, 30F heading to 38F. Just figures, possum around and as soon as I get a trap it is nowhere to be found. Maybe it already got run over on the road.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,570  
45 at wake-up. Going up to the mid 70s today. It's been nice, but awfully dry.