Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #1,951  
27F clear and calm,quick moving heavy at times dusting starting late afternoon...slow melt contiunes on.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,953  
Roy, did I miss something, you are going to WV? Did a job come thru there?

I'm still waiting for the "official" offer (government job, so it'll take a while), but according to my contact (the lady who called me in for the interview), it's mostly going through the process.
At this point, it'll probably be late March or early April.
Wifey and I are going down to Bridgeport, WV next weekend for a looksee.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,954  
I'm still waiting for the "official" offer (government job, so it'll take a while), but according to my contact (the lady who called me in for the interview), it's mostly going through the process.

Good luck Roy, we have our fingers and toes crossed for ya...

/ Good morning!!!! #1,955  

Things are looking up. Hope it all works out well for you. :)

/ Good morning!!!!
#1,956  

Good luck!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #1,957  

Woo Hoo! I hope it comes through sir!

David

/ Good morning!!!! #1,958  
Woo Hoo! I hope it comes through sir!

David

300UGUY and David...thanks very much!
I feel good about this one...but not going to get too confident.
One good thing is the wifey also wants to go...first time for that!
Most of the properties we've looked at (online) are 8 to 15 acres...which is good. Saw one place...NEW construction, nice house and 64 acres for $199000!!! Great, if you want to live on the side of a mountain!

/ Good morning!!!! #1,959  
02-19-2012 Currently 47 degrees. Rain expected turning to wintry mix, then snow. Icy road conditions expected Monday. BTW, best of Luck, Roy Jackson.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,960  
25 degrees F and another calm day. Still cutting and splitting some fire wood so this is okay with me.