Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #19,771  
3*F at sunrise this morning. Clear skies & steady wind.

Roy, bless you for buying that blower. :laughing:

JD congrats on 9 months of kind words. I guess SWAK is the best medicine for old age. :D

You folks in Michigan did something to pi$$ off the weather man.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,772  
Poured second cup of coffee. 52° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 82° with mostly sunny skies. Going to South Padre Island today to enjoy some beach walking. Back home they are celebrating a new record low for this date. -9°. :eek:
Roy, now you need to purchase something to make outside temperatures stay above freezing.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,773  
Irv, I had to chuckle, I've been letting the Suburban idle a bunch to warm up outside,
as snow after snow descends on it. So my mpg readout now shows a remarkable
single digit number. 9.8

Now that is swinish...:eek:
It usually gets 11.3 though. Whoopee.

I had to get something more economical to drive...

JD and Irv, in the last couple of years of my wife's life, it was amazing how all the little stuff just became so utterly irrelevant.
There was so much else in life to focus on, to enjoy, to treasure. Perhaps it's a forest and trees analogy, I don't know.
Yes Irv, life is too short. My mother died at 51, my father at 65 and my wife at 57. I'll be 64 in a few weeks and the writing on my wall
is sure telling me to make the most of things.

I'm doing pretty well with maintaining that big picture attitude, although I fail pretty often when faced with bad driving on the roads. And there is so much of it now that half the people driving are only paying half attention to their driving.

If we were all a little less judgmental and a little more tolerant of different strokes, then there is so much more time and energy left for the "good stuff" of life.
JD, I'm glad you are doing well.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,775  
That's a great attitude to have. I know sometimes my wife does things that I don't think agree with, but really, if I got upset about little things, I'd be upset all the time. Life is to short.

Don't sweat the small stuff. It's all small stuff.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,776  
We got another week of -??F coming. i just looked at the long range forecast and I think that polar vortex is hanging around for a bit yet. The warmest it is supposed to be is 8 above tomorrow and snow, then back down into the deep freeze for the rest of the week.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,777  
-5 and a high of 10 today. Can't wait till I can cut grass.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,779  
...we both want to save our energy for more important things than arguing....:laughing:

Ahh, a quote for the day from older America, Thank-you JD!

Good Morning! Beautiful bright sunny day, temperature 44˚ heading to 76˚.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,780  
-24 this Morning with Snow on the way this afternoon,morning windchill -33.there calling for 1-3 of snow in afternoon and evening.We will have a high temp of 13